Arrow Announcing NameBuySell.com

I just wanted to let you know about our new domain name exchange: NameBuySell.com, and to get your comments.

We have only been open for two months and we already have 8,000 listings. I think our rapid growth has been because 1) our exchange rules were designed specifically for the registered domain name market, 2) our site is easy to use whether you're selling one name or a thousand, and most importantly, 3) every member is automatically a 50-50 affiliate with us, earning 50% of sales generated by traffic to their parked domain names or affiliate banners on their live sites that are for sale.

Please let me know what you think!

Roger Collins
    ProProject (owner of NameBuySell)

Good luck Roger..

nice resource for domain dealers.

Sounds like a nice idea. So, it's like Afternic, but there's potential income from the people browsing?

-WC-

Hi Roger. Welcome to the madness. As you have a Rules and an Agreement section on your website, I'm sure you can appreciate the need for them. Maybe you'd like to review some more.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

SoftWareRevue, what rules did he break? He is advertising his company, and asking for feedback

It was in the Domain Names Forum. A mod moved it to the Advertising Forums.

Now, I'm off to look over the site more. It looked rather promising when I quick glanced earlier.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

SoftwareRevue, you are right. I was learning the rules the hard way. My apologies to all!

WildCard, yes!

SiteTutor, gracias!

Sorry it took so long to reply; I thought I had email notification but I had not.