Practically Free Hosting! $2 per year!

We have just decreased the prices again on our special offer hosting,
    now at just $2 per year per account with 25MB space, mySQL, 20 pop3/imap accounts, ensim control panel, 250MB bandwith (upgradeable)
    contact me for further details, thanks.

how can you make money on that ? even on a rackshack server, there isnt much room for profit.

Matt

RackShack Server?

The days of overloaded T-1's are not gone?

Get a server on a Multi DS3 Connection.

the server speed seems fine for me, and as for the profit, let me worry about how much profit im making

What's the point? You can charge $10/month and make more in 6 months with 1 client than you would in a year with 25 @ $2/year, and with 1/25th of the amount of support you would otherwise have

Not everybody is in the hosting business for profit and how they do make profit is non'ya!

There are people who are really unselfish. Just like the owner of www.3DBuzz.com , who is giving away tutorial CDs to all who ask for it. Free shipping to wherever you are in this earth. Hekate may just be like him.

yeh, only 2 people sent me a message though
    and they dont seem to have replied to me
    ah well, never mind

I have no problems with people hosting for non-profit, but I just don't see why charging $2/year is worth it, you might as well do without it and just give it away free!

Hekate, I'm really interested of what you offered, but i don't have a (new) domain name yet. Considering that i'm in a 3rd world country , deals such as you have is so enticing.

Will that still be available by January?