I've been working on getting a new webhosting site started for quite a few months, and I finally have all of the "business" end of things all set and ready to revup the engine, but I just need one last thing, a webdesign. =P
    Pretty much looking for the following
    - A nice looking, simple design. No flash needed, just something basic with just normal text link navigation like hostgator.com.
    - Need at least one subpage
    - Need a logo (preferably in the design heading, and as a standalone logo in psd format for stationary), but it doesn't have to be anything horridly fancy, just the business name in a cool font with some random shapes involved. lol
    - Looking to spend about $150, but can up the budget if your portfolio screams "I fricken rock, pay me more", or if you just like being paid more.
    As a side note, I'm looking for a business card design as well, because I promised an employee that I'd get him business cards so he feels special (and I want to feel special too). If you don't do that type of thing, I'll still take offers for the web design, but it would be uber nice to have the same person do my site design as my card design (obviously would pay extra for the card design)
    Replies via this thread, or via pm, are both welcomed. Will disclose business name/details with designer once designer is chosen. Thanks!
    - Lorne

Hello ANRHost, I just sent you a PM with my offer but, I forgot to mention that the offer includes SEO of the website content, WHMCS graphic editing to make it unique to your company ,and business card design.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Best of luck to you!

The person above pretty much just offered me everything imaginable for $100, so he is more than likely who I'll go with, but I'll stay open to offers for another 24 hours just incase someone else wants to get a foot in the door on this. Cheers!

Good to hear! Let me know when you're ready and I can start immediately!

We can do it for $120.Please see the portfolio for more details

creativeartist, I was just looking at your "portfolio", and I noticed that most of the designs on the second page are not yours at all, they're free templates that anyone can download from most template websites.
    You shold delete those from your website immediately!

PM sent
    Thanks
    Jeremy

Hey,
    I've sent a PM. Looking forward to your reply.
    Regards,
    Siddharth Dubey

Hi,
    Pleae view my portfolio: www.sujithnambiar.com
    and the logo design on the "Branding" page.
    Please contact.
    Thanks,

Hello,
    If you're looking for a great design and great prices, check out http://www.ellipticalstudios.com/.

How you doing Lorne, I can offer you the three things
    Logo, Website and Cards (also some other stationery stuff if you need).
    Please take a look at my work here:
    lemuriadesign.com
    If you like it please email me at:
    contact@lemuriadesign.com
    Thanks,
    Martin

My apologies for the delay in thread/PM responses. I got over 30 PMs and a handful of thread responses, so still trying to dig through it all. I wasn't totally expecting so much feedback given that my budget isn't huge.

Position filled. I want to thank everyone for their offers and input. It was VERY difficult to pick just one of you, which is always a good sign. Thanks again!

Good luck with your pick. I hope you will show us some pre development images along the way. I always love to see the process of good work.

Thanks! I will for sure post here as he shows me progress.