Hello all WHT members,

I spent two hours in a meeting with my Lawer (@$100 per hour) and feel I need to post here to get this off my chest. Since tthis site is becoming over populated with kids that wanna be bussinessmen but do not understand the laws of how to even run a bussiness let alone what are considered "Good bussiness practices"

and of course the listing of all these people who want top quality work for dirt cheap cause their money their mom and pop give them just does not streach far enough to run a good bussiness on lol.

Anyway I did not want reallt just to post how WHT needs to set some standards for who can post and who is simply to young to post/join WHT.

I wanted to speak about stealing of images companies create.

Yes I could basiclly post the companies name that I will be sueing if they do not comply with the law but that is not what I want to do. Instead I want to let you all know about the
Copyright Infringement
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
and basic Copyright laws.

Cause I know all of us real companies who put in our 50+ hour work week and whose headaches include server problems and staffing issues not who the substitue teacher will be tomarrow or how we are going to pass our "SAT's" or "Mid-term tests" in school.

I wanted to tell all you bussiness men/women out their who run a real corporation or small bussiness it is worth the $100 per hour to sit with a lawer and even draw up a few legal documents that will protect you down the road, when you too get ripped off by a so called potential customer.

I hope none of you will get ripped off but as we all iknow being a WHT means that either you will submit to provideing services for pennies even though they are worth thousands or you will simply be ripped off by these kids at WHT.