Thread: ModernBill

ModernBill

I am interested in using ModernBil but have some questions for people that have used it. I posted these questions on the pre-sales board on their site but was wondering if any of you had ideas.

I have one plan that is free so was wondering how I could do this in MB. I was told if you put the price as 0.00 it will not show up on the order form. The admin there suggessted making a 100% off coupon but I was wondering if there was a better solution. I then asked if I could restrict the coupon to only one plan or automatically apply it to one plan. So far I have gotten no response. So any ideas are really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
    David

I then asked if I could restrict the coupon to only one plan or automatically apply it to one plan.
    I know with v3 you can't do this....

well i have a child package that is 0.00 and it shows up on my vortec ordering form
    Nick Twaddell
    WebSpace Solutions - Custom E-Solutions
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable Web Hosting

Originally posted by ntwaddel
    well i have a child package that is 0.00 and it shows up on my vortec ordering form
    Hmm, I havn't really thought about doing it that way. But I think I really need the main package.

The MB admin sugessted making the plan price 0.001 since it will not be surpressed that way. I think I will try this. Now to customize the form to not ask for CC details.
    Advanced Forum Hosting
    http://www.boardnation.com
    Easily build a community today!