Cpanel email bug!!

hi all
    i am using Cpanel and when i make a account i should delete it on my panel and on the server because if i don't make this step i not receive the emails, is there any other solution or a fix for this problem?

thanks

Can you explain a little bit more? I am not sure I understand what you are saying.

Are you saying that you have to create the account in CPanel, and then delete it. After that process the account will accept e-mail?

CPanel recently upgraded to version 5. This has caused some problems with our client's emails. You may want to check forums.cpanel.net . The quick answer is to run /scripts/convertemails5 but you may want to check the forum for more detailed instructions

yes the problem is that when i add a email on my cpanel and someone send me a email i dont get nothing so i should delete email from cpanel and on my server, add it again on cpanel and so i can receive email sure!!

why?

up
    Cheap and Fast WebHosting
    http://www.serverplan.net
    MSN: [email protected]

check www.yourdomain.com/webmail/ to see if the mail is there or not. It may be a problem with how your mail client is setup.

yes i have it in the mail folder as i told u i need to delete it and make a new one and the email work fine!!