who is the cheapest .ca domain registrar?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering who is the cheapest .ca (canadian) domain registrar and how much they charge for one year? I am buying about 30 .ca domain and i would appreciate any offer.

Thank you

You can go to www.registersite.com

thats one of the most expensive one

any one?

FYI

CanReg.com 29.95
    Domainsatcost.ca 19.99
    easyDNS.ca 39.00
    Webnames.ca 50.00
    Internic.ca 50.00
    baremetal.com 24.95
    Papa.ca 23.35
    aloak.ca 29.50
    mediafusion.ca 50.00
    digs.ca 25.00

This is not an exhaustive list, but should be of help :-)

P.S. Prices are in Canadian dollars, but you shouldn't have any problem paying with US$.
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-20-2002 at 10:37 PM.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Hi,

I reg .ca Domains @ www.canreg.com @ $30 a pop (plus tax).

Mike

.ca domains are available at $30.

You guys cannot advertise your services in this forum...

-t

I only paid $19 Canadian

I purchased some .ca domains at domainsatcost.ca for $19 CAD.

They have a nice control panel, easy to use. One nice feature is they have an alias'ing for the e-mail account, so your real e-mail account is never visible to the whois database.

cheers

does anyone know how many (or where to find) .ca's are registered?

Thanks

About 300,000.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

is there a place to find information on the amount of all tld's registered?

I just registered a .ca domain with domainsatcost.com and I think their system is great.

So far it all looks good, and I'm planning to use them for all my other .ca domain needs until eNom finally gets their butt in geat and offers them.

Cheers!
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

domainsatcost.ca vs. domainsatcost.com

First off, I guess domainsatcost.ca and domainsatcost.com are 2 different companies. And while the former (.ca) is a CIRA-certified registrar, I don't know if you are able to register a dot-ca with the latter.

Secondly, talking about domainsatcost.ca: their system is "okay-la", but no offence, I don't think it's that "great"; it's just using the same template as quite a number of other registrars (like internic.ca). And if you have done a more thorough survey like I do (by going over ALL 74 of them), you can tell which is actually better. Anyway, their price (CA$19.95) is the lowest.