Marketing Person Needed

Hello there,

When it comes to marketing a product or service, I do so poorly. I have tried to write/advertise for a web hosting company but it doesn't look very convincing to the point where it'd build customers' confidence when visiting the site.

Basically, there are 5 pages (overview, services, network, support, and introduction) that needs marketing. I will provide the person with information for each section and he/she will copy-edit and rewrite the information in his/her own words.

If you have good english skills, have marketing experience, and know about the hosting business well, then this opportunity is right for you.

Please, all work must be ORIGINAL, no stealing copyrighted information from other websites.

What I'm willing to offer: A reasonable pay or 6 months of free web hosting (100mb/4000mb).

Hello,

I'm interested and I sent you an e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

Greg

If it doesn't work out with Greg, I would be happy to work something out with you, however Greg got here first so I will let you two work something out.
    Good Luck.

Oops. Sorry, but I just realized that I was using my old e-mail address, so I changed it to the current one.

Please re-send e-mail to lexserv@optonline.net, Greg.

Thanks.

Exception: I'll keep you in mind if things don't work out. Thanks.