hexzard Guest
    Server Specs:
    processor : amd/intel 4cores
    ram : 4gb and above(recommended 8gb)
    hard drive : ~
    Network : 10mbps and above (recommended 100mbps & its not SHARED)
    Bandwidth : 2000gb and above (recommended 3000gb)
    Uptime : Stable
    price/month : ~~USD 180 / EURO 134~~
    Hope anyone of you can post some suggestion about this server and where i can get it..
    really need it badly before 1 Feb 2009.

Did you check leaseweb.com? They are located in Europe.

hexzard Guest
    oh thanks..
    but they offer only 2gb ram and dual core processor for pricing below $180
    others?

There are plenty of providers that can meet those needs in the states. I think in NL there is also Ecatel, not sure what they can offer you. You may want to check the US based west coast providers. Latency there will generally be better to Asia than on the east coast.
    Check the Offers forum.

Server Specs:
    processor : amd/intel 4cores
    ram : 4gb and above(recommended 8gb)
    hard drive : ~
    Network : 10mbps and above (recommended 100mbps & its not SHARED)
    Bandwidth : 2000gb and above (recommended 3000gb)
    Uptime : Stable
    price/month : ~~USD 180 / EURO 134~~
    Hope anyone of you can post some suggestion about this server and where i can get it..
    really need it badly before 1 Feb 2009.
    100Mbps dedicated? Thats as good as 100Mbps dedicated bandwidth too! It will not be cheap for that particular requirement.

umsdavid Guest
    Hi Hexzard,
    why not try some east USA providers like BurstNet. They do have 10 Mbps unmetered bandwidth for $10 only. I am way from Borneo and i can download a full speed to BurstNet without any lag with my T1 in Borneo. If you get a server from Europe you may have faster speed but when entering USA zone your download will go slow too, so its better to have a server in a USA location that has good peering with country like Europe and Asia. I have good experience with them and highly recommend. I host with leaseweb before, the speed is very good in europe and asia but when entering USA zone the speed drop a little. But this is just my humble opinion. I think ayksolution opinion is good too. My advise try to ask anything you need to know from the provider before subscribing the server.

hexzard Guest
    im interested with exportal.pl server but there are so many bad comment about them..for me,europe dedi. server cheapest then usa but not at all.
    @umsdavid
    where u from?
    country

umsdavid Guest
    I am way from Borneo BUT my speed is still good ping reply 80-90 ms to BurstNet and i can do download at 180 KB/s on my Tier-1 1.5 Mbps dedicated Internet Connection from Borneo. (Some part of my country is still fill by trackless forest and high mountains BUT still i can get good connection to BurstNet compare to other providers) BurstNet also planning to do some Inteligent Routing in their Network soon. The bandwidth will go the shortest route with your provider. With your budget and need i will still highly recommend BurstNet (not to forget many of our other European country friends are happy campers with BurstNet too)

LimeStone is running a promo with similar specs for their offered machines. you should check them out.

You can try www.hetzner.de (http://www.hetzner.de) as they have servers to fit your price range. Germany based.

hexzard Guest
    hetzner offer dual core processor only.