Thread: Gigenet Setup

We have servers in many DC's FDC, Singlehop, DedicatedNOW, ThePlanet, but no one set up our servers faster than Gigenet. I placed the order and 2 hours later I get my server login details and all the plugins I needed were also installed. I also read on their website that 95% of the servers get deployed within 2 hours which is great! I have contacted support 2 times and they replied quickly and they did exactly what I asked for. So far so good and will update everyone in a couple of months on how everything goes. Also a big thanks to Brandon.
    - Daniel

So, I'm not the only one happy with Gigenet! I love them, and I'm glad someone else has said they do too!
    I am very happy to see you're happy. They're a good company, and I think they can surpass The Planet.

instantdeploy Guest
    Gigenet always has been in top for everyone , can't comment anything bad , but for IRC Services they are the best

Another prove that the customer (of any company) is the core and everything circle around it

keep rockeing gigenet

bnabilos Guest
    YEAH!!! really the best!
    support & uptime : 5/5

After reading all the good reviews GigeNET has been getting lately we threw a contact over them for some business just based on the WHT posts we've read. Either they aren't getting our requests or our business isn't welcome. Eitherway it looks like things are getting better for GigeNET!

After reading all the good reviews GigeNET has been getting lately we threw a contact over them for some business just based on the WHT posts we've read. Either they aren't getting our requests or our business isn't welcome. Eitherway it looks like things are getting better for GigeNET!
    Hello James,
    Ofcourse your business is welcome. If you put in a sales request I would like to get to the bottom of why you were not taken care of. Can you let me know when this was, and what email address it was from? I am sure Brandon one our sales managers will see this tomorrow and will also be very interested. I assure you we will get to the bottom of this. I do apologize if this is an error on our part.

Awesome another happy gigenet customer. Keep them coming!
    I love gigenet <3

Anybody have ideas on how large a network they operate? (Compared to ThePlanet, SoftLayer for example)

Anybody have ideas on how large a network they operate? (Compared to ThePlanet, SoftLayer for example)Yeah, I'd also like to see some information on how big pipes they're getting from transit providers and how many servers they have
    btw: I'm still waiting for update on their '65 reasons why we're better' page

Thanks for your set up review mate. As you said keep us updated after a month or two. They are getting a lot of positive reviews here. Congrats gigenet for making your customers happy.

How is gigenet for running a gsp (game server provider)? Better then Colocrossing?
    <<Signature to be setup in your profile>

James, would you mind contacting me directly at brandon.hale@gigenet.com to discuss this matter?
    Thanks

How is gigenet for running a gsp (game server provider)? Better then Colocrossing?
    <<Signature to be setup in your profile>
    Steven, it surely was a pleasure talking with you. I am glad I was able to answer your questions. Have a great day!
    bsh

Another happy client of Gigenets! Glad to see it.. fully deserved in my opinion. Glad to be a client myself.
    Jamie Hann

Steven, it surely was a pleasure talking with you. I am glad I was able to answer your questions. Have a great day!
    bsh
    Thank you very much I look forward to doing business with you!