I made a header for my webhost how does it look?

please post any comments
    Last edited by geosters; 09-14-2002 at 12:19 PM.

Eh. Not a fan of it. The 3D isn't that bad but there is something about it. Maybe the colours?
    Axxis
    Great hosting at awesome prices! Join today!

sorry for taken the picture off here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails header.gif  

sorry that it looks a bit messed up i guess that's what happens when i upload it to WHT

Geo,

Please stop using MS Paint and get a copy of Photoshop. Then look for one of my recent posts with a bunch of links to tutorials.

If you just cant get it then maybe graphics and design arent for you.

I dont mean to be saying this as a bash or anything. Just some people are not good with graphics and find it hard to admit it.

I can code but find it boring, others eat it up. So if I need something in Perl, ASP, or PHP I let others do it.

just a suggestion.

i used flash and i thought it looked really good and i do have adobe photo shop but i'm not used to it

Umm, flash is not the software for logo design, freehand maybe... but if you're going to design yourself a site I would advise either learning how to use Photoshop or Fireworks.... personally I prefer photoshop

o.k if it is sooo bad then can someone help me with a template that no one has ever used i can give free hosting (the layout doesn't have to be REALLY good just something that people will like)

i can give 50 Mb space
    1 gig bandwith and everything else cpanel 5 has.

also i can give you the account for 6-8 months

hey geosters it looks like we are in the same boat, i am also starting a business, i just have to design a logo and template

Ok wait. You are expecting someone to make you a template or give it to you for hositng for 6-8 months & 50mb of space with a gig of transfer? Dude I am sorry and I do not mean to bash you or anything but you better offer a lot more than that for what you want. And it has been my experience with other forums and viewing them most people have space already and don't need 50more meg. Especially not for 6 months. Get your act together man. Please.
    Axxis
    Great hosting at awesome prices! Join today!

Colors arent that great.. Looks like it was made in MS paint..

all of you are right and thank you Tranz you are the most rightest i can't do graphics and should let someone else too and well i did and the template looks great thanx everyone for responding

You should drop all those nasty colors, get off flash, and get dreamweaver and photoshop. Not trying to be mean here but, that design looks like crap Scratch the whole idea and work on something new! Also, you can buy a decent template for about $200-$300
    Last edited by dbbrock1; 09-16-2002 at 08:18 PM.
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

(I think this was the guy that AIM'd me to do a design for him, and get free hosting in return.)
    Limbo Designs - The Future of Design
    Affordable Web/graphic design solution.
    www.limbo-designs.com
    Founder, Mathew Chan

no dont get dreamweaver. use notepad. it gives you more control and costs about $600 less

^ agreed... uh as for the new design, might want to work out your aspect ratios a little more.
    http://www.alturus.ca
    Professional Web-Design/Programming

Your CSS2.0/XHTML table-less guru. Pushing for properly coded webpages.

Originally posted by blackdog
    no dont get dreamweaver. use notepad. it gives you more control and costs about $600 less
    what a concept

Was that a site. I dont know in which it was made Flash or photoshop. He should learn designing skills first.