Hi,
    i find almost all vps offer hundreds of bandwidth per month,
    do you know any cheap vps offer big month bandwidth ?
    or 10M with unlimit bandwidth....etc.
    thanks

What is your budget? There are alot of hosts offering low end dedicateds with 10/100mbps unmetered.

I do not think anyone offers unlimited bandwidth with vps on 10mbps port.. Atleast I haven't known any such host..
    There were a couple of reputed companies offering 50% off with their vps during Christmas and holiday season, but guess their offer has expired by now.

There no such thing as unlimited bandwidth...
    There is such a thing called 10/100mbps unmetered bandwidth and some of the host run this on the vps and dedicated servers. I would check the offers and see what you can find.
    Best of luck,
    Mike.

Hi,
    What is your budget? There are alot of hosts offering low end dedicateds with 10/100mbps unmetered.
    my friend hope it is as cheap as possible.
    There no such thing as unlimited bandwidth...
    There is such a thing called 10/100mbps unmetered bandwidth and some of the host run this on the vps and dedicated servers. I would check the offers and see what you can find.
    Best of luck,
    Mike.
    Yes,i'm looking for unmetered bandwidth.
    thanks

ejoker Guest
    If you have a look at VPS Reviews page. There is a company i saw lately with 10mbps unmetered also.

There is one company that I know of and also use, Rackforce, which offers 10mbps unmetered on their VPS. I haven't had any issues using up that 10mbps of bandwidth either.

Hello,
    There only a few Host that do unmetered bandwidth for there VPS servers. I would check them out before anything if thats what you are looking for.
    Best of luck,
    Mike.

Rackforce's unmetered 10Mbt for $59/mo is about as good as you get (as far as I know) if your main focus is getting as much bandwidth as possible. Mind you, you are not guaranteed any particular amount of bandwidth and you'll never get close the the theoretical maximum.