UT Remote admin problem?

Hi, I know this isnt a unreal tournament forum, but my server works on ut but the remote admin isn't working. Please help!

Thanks,
    Aaron

wtf?

What do you mean wtf?

Re: UT Remote admin problem?

Originally posted by dallassmith
    Hi, I know this isnt a unreal tournament forum, but my server works on ut but the remote admin isn't working. Please help!

Try..

Try the UT2003 forums, not the WebHosting forums!

Tom

I sell game servers on my dedicated server. I set up unreal tournament on it, and ran the game and the game works perfectly fine, but the Remote Administrator program over the net isn't working. That is what I need help on.

Again, Try the UT2003 forums, not the WebHosting forums!

Why it has to do with my dedicated server!? jerk

it has nothing to do with your dedicated server unless you have a firewall.. theres things you have to edit and crap for it to work it took forever to get it working when i tried mostly cuz they have the most confusing server config file out of any game out there heh

also by default it runs on port 80 you have to be root to run it on that port so change it to another port above 1024
    C Code. C code run. Run, code, run...
    Segmentation fault (core dumped).. aww sh!t

Hey thanks faggle.... i know I read the setup on dedicated servers and configed my unreal config file for port 5080 and try it when the games up... and it doesnt work. If it had a firewall wouldn't it not let the game work? I don't get why its doing this... i am almost positive all configs are set up correctly what else is there besides unrealtournament.ini?

Thanks!
    Aaron

Originally posted by dallassmith
    Why it has to do with my dedicated server!? jerk

We take the "be polite" rule VERY seriously! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion), and if the member offends again the member will be banned without warning.

dallassmith, I run several UT servers and am aware of the problem you are having. You can email me if you still need assistance.
    Signature SPAM