Hi WHM Friends,
    As we all know we can extract Zip folder online via cPanel, now i am looking for something like WinRAR which i can upload on my server and allow me to Compress folders or File to RAR or ZIP extension online.
    Can anyone help ?

ZIP
    Compress: zip -r filename.zip files
    Decompress: unzip filename.zip
    RAR
    Decompress: unrar x filename.rar
    I'm not sure if there's a utility to create RAR files in Linux by default. Try using your package manager to install rar and see what happens. I think the RAR format is proprietary, so the syntax to create RAR packages will vary by software solution. If any of the above commands don't work, you'll need to find their appropriate packages.

CArmstrong, Thanks for replay but actually as u hint above i am looking for fast utility not Commands.
    as i have my own server for direct downloads, now i leech the files from other servers like Rapidshare, Megaupload ... etc ..etc
    when files leeched i found text file into the rar file which include for more download visit www.xxx.com (for example) also i want to change the folder content. so i must extract the file online.. and change the content then Compress it again after modifying.
    so i am looking for GUI utility or fast and simple tools.
    Thats All.