Good results from hiring a WHT coder.

A couple weeks ago, I posted a req for a small php job. req thread

We always see the complaints posted, but I thought it would be a nice change for everyone to read about once when everything worked perfectly.

I hired Todd Neal (I don't recall his WHT id at the moment) to do this job. He wasn't the cheapest, or the most expensive. He did reply to my req with a clear explanation of what he could do, how long it would take him, and how much he wanted for the job. When I gave him the go ahead, he had begun work within minutes, and completed it much faster than I expected. I was very pleased. This lead to me hiring him for more work on the same site. Again, he completed it very fast, and did it exactly as I wanted. Todd was able to figure out what I wanted, even though I might not always explain clearly since I don't know php at all. Furthermore, he was able to improve upon some things that were wrong in the code due to a previous person not knowing what they were doing. I also believe that his efficient work resulted in this project being less expensive than it would have been had I hired a slower worker. So, though his rate wasn't the lowest, by being quick he was actually very inexpensive to hire.

It is the Coin Talk numismatic discussion forum that he worked on for me. As you might have guessed, I can give him a glowing recommendation to anyone considering hiring a php coder.

That's great. You appreciate WHT and the programer both.

good to hear! A good, fast, professional programmer is worth his weight in beer as far as I'm concerned.

Mention his username and address here and he'll find himself pretty busy I would think I can think of quite a few designers who would like to have a codemonkey in their back pocket.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

I'd mention his user name, but I don't recall it. I sent him a link to this post, he can supply his user name if he wants. I wouldn't post someone's address her in the forum, though.

Thanks Peter

Hey Peter, I appreciate the compliment.

Thanks, Todd
    Last edited by XTStrike; 09-16-2002 at 06:39 PM.

Peter,

Maybe you didn't remember his username because he didn't have one until 2 days ago?
    Modest Mouse Talk

Originally posted by vipe
    Peter,

Maybe you didn't remember his username because he didn't have one until 2 days ago?
    And if that's true, so what? Do you have a problem with that?

I dont believe he had a problem with it .. he was simply letting you know!
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

Originally posted by petertdavis

a) it is true
    b) absolutely nothing
    c) absolutely not

Anymore questions?