Is Burst still having problems?

Hi,

after last saturday power trouble (which on my side originated some 4 hours of downtime) does any of Burst customers still (or shall I say again) have been experiencing problems today?

I am hosted by a reseller of them, and my site has been up/down up/down for 6 hours now. Cometimes it works, other times it's out...

Anyone having the same symptoms?

Anne-Claire

Yes. There seems to be some problem

They Suck Big time !!!!

Been whole one week that having problem with them.

Any idea where else we can move to ?

No RackShack no RackSpace !! Any other good once ???

No RackShack no RackSpace !! Any other good once ???

Why not RackSpace? I'm thinking of using them so I'm intrigued

Rackspace is what I thought one of the best dedicated server companies around. A little on the expensive, but you're paying for 24/7 tech support.

I'm hosted by valcato, which I believe is under burstnet, and I haven't been having any problems...
    100% uptime today according to easymonitor

Haven't had a problem since the power outage last Friday I think it was Smooth sailing as usual
    phantasyworkshosting.com

Here is a graph one of my servers there for the last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grapher.png  

Originally posted by Alareach
    Here is a graph one of my servers there for the last week.
    can I ask you which script you did that from. that is exactly what I'm looking for

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

Originally posted by inogenius
    Rackspace is what I thought one of the best dedicated server companies around. A little on the expensive, but you're paying for 24/7 tech support.
    they are the best in ultimate managed dedicated server hosting, beond them you can not get to much better. but they are expensive.

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

Originally posted by ADEhost

can I ask you which script you did that from. that is exactly what I'm looking for

Mike
    Looks like mrtg, with a graph generated from rrdtool

my host just moved a few of my accounts out of burst finally. forget about them their the latest trash.

BurstNET Technologies, Inc.™
    The Speed the Internet Trash Crawls™

Originally posted by clockwork

Looks like mrtg, with a graph generated from rrdtool
    Yep.

http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/

say fast with the thought of someone recieving a bribe

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. thankyouuuu

Mike

Angry

Well I am still having problems... Guess it's time to move...

Anne-Claire

Going by the threads on here, it looks like Burst has had a number of uptime issues.

Let us know who you move to and best of luck in your search for a new host!