Hi there,
    Finding a good domain name has proven to be very difficult. All combinations of words and characters seems to have been already taken. English is not my mothertongue so i would like to ask if you could tell me how the domain name millenihost.com sounds for a person with English as mothertongue? I am searching for a domain name for a hosting company - milleni refers to the new millenium we are living in etc. I would appreciate your opinion. Please let me know how it sounds for you. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
    John

Hi John. I like the name - it rolls off the tongue and has a nice sound to it. However, one concern I have is that the domain may be misspelled. Some misspellings I can think of are:
    millenehost.com
    milennihost.com
    millennihost.com
    Just something to think about.

As a Brit I have no trouble pronouncing that, but as CArmstrong said. If some one was to tell me, "I'm using Millenihost.com..."
    The way you've spelled it is how I would expect it had been spelled, when I hear the name. Not sure if that would go for every body though.

It should be spelled millennihost.com , anyway thanks for your input.

it sounds fine but even you mistyped it yourself.. imagine all the thousands you want to attract, and if it goes via word of mouth they might have trouble remembering how many l's and n's there were.
    I would find a new name myself.

Your input is appreciated, thank you very much. I think I'll continue the search.
    John

Spell it correctly, and use DomainTool.com to find all the misspellings of that domain, and purchase all that you can get.
    Regards,

I, too, like the name, but it is one that is easily misspelled or prone to typos.

Same here. It's a nice name, but too easy to type incorrectly.

Thanks for the advice. I've decided go for another domain danicahost.com. I think that it is easier to remember and as I'm going to sell both at the international and the danish market i believe that this will be a good choice.
    John

You have to remember that the average person is slightly less literate than the average business person. Keep your name simple. People even have trouble with "Black Lotus," many people not even understanding what a lotus is or how to spell it.

Thanks for the advice. I've decided go for another domain danicahost.com. I think that it is easier to remember and as I'm going to sell both at the international and the danish market i believe that this will be a good choice.
    John, it looks like you are already ahead of many other startups, because you know something about who your target market is.

You have to remember that the average person is slightly less literate than the average business person. Keep your name simple. People even have trouble with "Black Lotus," many people not even understanding what a lotus is or how to spell it.
    Haha.. Wow so you have that domain. I was actually whois'ing that domain cause I wanted 'blacklotus.com/net or org.
    That's a nice domain.