searching for a cheap and unmetered traffic dedicated server!!

Hi!!!
    anybody here who could advise me an cheap and unmetered traffic dedicated server ???

-price-range 100-200$
    -traffic: unmetered
    -speed: would be nice if it isnt too slow

is this a joke?
    Gokhan Arli
    Web Developer(RubyOnRails/MySQL/.NET)
    www.sylow.net

Itīs no Joke, it is possible Try look at fdcservers.net

yeah i know fdcservers!!!
    but are there any other hosters like fdc ??

how can these guys pay their bills if they have unmetered servers for this price?
    Gokhan Arli
    Web Developer(RubyOnRails/MySQL/.NET)
    www.sylow.net

I donīt know of others but try look at this reliableservers.net
    it cost $300 but they use multible providers (not Cogent), you can also try to ping them at 66.181.174.2

I donīt know how they can pay, but Iīve been with FDC for about 2 month now, and because of slow connection +++ I only use about 450GB a month, on my earlier server I used about 1500GB a month!! Maybe that is one of the resons they can pay the bills

wow, FDC prices are amaizing..they must not have good service lol...i believe you get what you pay for.

but Iīve been with FDC for about 2 month now, and because of slow connection +++ I only use about 450GB a month
    how slow?

Well when I download files from my FTP I get a max of 15kb/s but normal is about 7kb/s!! When I Ping the server I get Packetloss almost every time (about 20%)!!
    Iīm not expert in dedicated servers, but I believe that this is not normal!!

wow...no not at all. I just was looking at their FAQ and went to their 15MB speed test. There were no files on the ftp site and if there was im sure it would take an hour to download because it took forever just to list the 3 directorys on the ftp site.