Inbound Support Center - 800 answering

I currently have the access to call center facilities where I could route 800 number into an inbound call center, and staff the seats. I realize one company probably can't cover the entire cost of having someone there 8 AM to 9 PM central however - if multiple companies were interested I think I could work out a workable solution. Would any companies be interested in this type of support sharing system where we would hire and staff callcenter seats and answer support calls?

If there is enough interest I could make this happen so email me at jdt@batcave.net if you would have interest in this sort of proposal.

Jeremy
    ▄▀▄ Jeremy, CEO - Batcave Network
    ▄▀▄ Deals on Hosting, VPS, Domains, Dedicated Servers since 1997
    ▄▀▄ http://www.batcave.net
    ▄▀▄ We always have a deal going - hosting for cheaper than a domain!

Well it would all depend on the level of calls and secondly the level of training the people answering the phones had. Who would be their employer? and would they have direct root access to each companies boxes?

I am a little confused as to how this would work.

Ditto. Sounds good on the surface...but I would like to get some specific details on how it would work.
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)