eservers.biz server for lease

We have a P3 1000, 512 ram, 40gig hdd, 500gig bandwidth that we no longer need but we have payed up front for many many many months.

The server is at Dv2 and we have been using it for 3 months.

It is not needed because now we have our own servers at another facility offering our own dedicated servers.

THis is a good chance for those who have missed out on other offering from the guys at eservers.biz.

They have been excellent at support and all other aspects all the way. and they have agreed to the transfer of ownership.

We are looking at $230 per month no setup fee etc.

This Includes CPanel and its ready to go production machine to offer reseller plans and or shared hosting.

If you are interested post here or Email me at [email protected]

Kind regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Come on guys/gals this is a pretty sweet deal - No setup etc Its got like 60ips so its perfect for offering private label reselling etc.

If your a start up i will show you how to setup the private label reselling also.

Its not going to look good to the investors that we upgraded and paid setup for this machine to be used for only 3 months.

Thanks
    Phillip
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Choppy does this only have one drive?

Yeap Just one.

Easy upgradable though. i think its $125 for a new 60gb drive once off.

sent you a pm choppy
    phantasyworkshosting.com

Pm answered

Thanks,
    Phillip

Last one...

Any takers I can drop the price to $225.

Thanks
    Phillip

Have you still got the server?