Thread: What if....

What if you woke up one day, and discovered you were yourself, but in a sheep's body. Even worse, you realize you are in a slaughterhouse. Even worse than that, you are now a female and realize there are some real sicko's that work there and they are looking at you.
    What would you do? Yeah I know, that's some pretty f'd up thinking...lol

Whatever you have been smoking, Can you tell me what it is - So I can avoid inhaling/swallowing please?

Whatever you have been smoking, Can you tell me what it is - So I can avoid inhaling/swallowing please?
    I think someone put more than just rum in my coke..lol. Anyway, I guess the flipside of the question is what about the sheep that woke up in YOUR body? Your family is going to wonder...

What if you woke up one day, and discovered you were yourself, but in a sheep's body. Even worse, you realize you are in a slaughterhouse. Even worse than that, you are now a female and realize there are some real sicko's that work there and they are looking at you.
    I dunno. As sheep's go, am I hot?

Are you looking for me?
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1320/1440875785_f1619cdd1f.jpg
    -joseph

If I were in a sheep's body and in a slaughter house, I would bite any person that tried to touch me. But when you say that I'm now a female, I am no longer myself. I'm a female. That's different.

Call Petaaaaaa (also petition wht mods to trash the stupid 10 charater rule)

that's nothing, whenever i walk down lakeville road in oxford michigan i have a flashback to a dream i had in which i was kidnapped, dragged into the woods, and tortured with snakes.