Please review this web host

i came upon atwebhost today and search for it. however, there's only one thread on them which insufficient to help me to draw a conclusion.

Any exisiting user of atwebhost? Please review.

I currently have a backup account with them in case I have to move my clients because of an emergency. The IP is I plan on setting up additional nameservers soon. But not needed for now.

Their support is awesome! I recommend them.
    Maybe there's someone else that has an opinion?

- Joseph
    Santiago Yajan Cruz
    [://Insert ancient Chinese saying here ...]

thanks for your reply.

their deal of "semi-dedicated hosting" is great. i'm considering signing them up as my backup hosting.

anyone has other opinion on them?

New one to me too, I had a company in mind already, but they don't even come close to the semi-dedicated plan at atwebhost. Only problem is with being so new, I doubt there are to many customers around here to provide reviews. What to do...

[edit] E-mailed a presales question at 4:59AM and had 2 responses by 5:03AM, can't argue with that . [/edit]
    Last edited by syanet; 09-16-2002 at 05:05 AM.

wow that's quick.
    mine took a little longer 15 minutes

Gotham City

I would like to clarify that we already have a lot of colocation and dedicated hosting clients. We have been taking clients well before we officially launched.

If you need client references, feel free to email me =)

All the best,
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    ( - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

I recently ordered a server from them, I know asher (the owner) from and he or his staff is always on hand to help if anything goes wrong, how do I know this? I had a server with Asher before and had to cancel due to some personal problems, i amlooking forward to having another great experience with the guys at atwebhosting.

That's great, I'm looking forward to do business with them
    but of course, i need to first build up my company name is my country.

Thank you for all your feedback. Appreciated!!