Cut to the chase

Ill be straight foreward here.

Ideas for my webhost's are:

-www.perfectpresence.com
    -www.wizardshosting.com
    -www.racknine.com
    -www.dot5hosting.com
    -www.dynamitehost.com

might be signing up with racknine.com although im not sure because of the eggdrop issue.

dynamithost.com well sounds too good, but still in consideration and waiting for a response from a user who is registerred with them (btw i emailed them and their reply was quick)

dot5hosting.com heard alot and checked out their packages, quite good

the others, well i checked out and they are quite good aswell but dont really have anything to say.

By the way, let me know what you all think pls.
    I just need a stable webhost and one i can rely on for the future and future upgrades (packages/deals).

Kriz, ok NOW you're talking! I would take dynamitehost off that list (perform a SEARCH.. top right of this page on them and you'll see a mess of things come up ). My pick would be dot5.

A word: stable.

Best of luck in your quest!
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Hmm didnt get anything with the search regarding *dynamitehost*

Originally posted by Kriz
    Hmm didnt get anything with the search regarding *dynamitehost*
    Try it with dynamitehost in the right hand username box instead. That's their reps' actual username.

This might help:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...r&userid=17062

Cheers

Gary

ecpHosting whats so bad? i havent found anything thats bad.. could you point it out for me, maybe i missed the entry

Actually i found one but its about registration, im sure people run into problems. Anyways i will try their package for a start. And see how they are. Ill try to keep you guys updated on how things go with them.
    Their packages seem good and so far their email reply have been fast.

In another forum thread, Monte posted this..

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...der=descending

However, if you are indeed bound and determined to join them, more power to you. I also would like to apologize for putting them down being there is not valid support that they are bad. The bottom line, it just DOES seem too good to be true and I am a firm believer of getting what you pay for.

Kriz, I DID notice that they have a money back guarantee, so if you do decide to go with them, they do have a policy to give you back your $$ (although not much) if anything goes wrong.

Best of luck in your efforts :-)
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Thanks Ecphosting, no flames intended from anyone. In the long run all we are doing is conversating, exchanging information.
    No big deal.
    I really appreciate the help and info and should try them out, hopefully all will do well