SurrenderOnline Australian Site review!

Hi once again the new site is complete there are a few bugs here and there and things to change but we should be getting to them real real soon.

Take a look www.surrenderonline.com.au

We contraced an external company to design the layout etc you can check them out at
    www.stopstar.com.au

Please tell us what you think.

And some suggestions. We are changing already our sign up buttons from dedicated pages etc. And a few broken links here and there.

Give it a shot.

THank you

Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

i like it a lot. The colors are nice too. Just wondering, how come the picture at the top of the home page is not on the rest of your pages?

I was thinking it was about memory. i know it would be pre loaded and that was the original idea to keep it there.

But i felt it took alot of space and i wanted more attention on our serives instead of the picture etc.

Just some little reasons here and there.

Im glad you liked it.
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Nice, graphics are a bit low quality though on my end..

But i felt it took alot of space and i wanted more attention on our serives instead of the picture etc.
    good point..now that i think about it, its better the way you have it.

Graphics are low quality really.. i would think Glen pushed it to the limit compared to quality and file size.

Unless you mean the plans at the bottom of the screen which are to be replaced soon with the proper items.

Thanks

"SurrenderOnline's goal is to keep web hosting in reach of everyone and anyone, Hosting solutions that are affordable and reliable, the perfect host for your business!"

Get rid of this, and you'll have a nice looking site. I'm a large fan of images like you have, minus the black text.
    http://misc.ue3.net/supermisc/see.html

The coding is awful though.
    http://www.alturus.ca
    Professional Web-Design/Programming

Your CSS2.0/XHTML table-less guru. Pushing for properly coded webpages.

Thanks.

I dont know much about code - Seems to me that is working and for now that will do.

I will ask though.

Yes i was not sure about that black text but i believe it looks empty without some text there and i also believe its better for search engine bots.

THanks keep em coming.

regards
    Phillip

It takes a hell lot of time to load.

The stuff contained in the <meta> tags are what's important for the search engines.
    http://www.alturus.ca
    Professional Web-Design/Programming

Your CSS2.0/XHTML table-less guru. Pushing for properly coded webpages.

Ultravox what connection are you on?

it had a nice load time for me....

Not to bad choopster!!

Little slow to load maybe? And I cant tell if that is a sexy girl or not?
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

Looks good! I like the way it is!
    Vinh,
    ShockHost - host me up scotty
    http://www.ShockHost.com
    (Coming soon to a world near you next month)

Marts,

Are you asking me or telling me its slow.

You should recognise the girl im sure.......

Regards

Phillip

hehe yes I know the one!
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

LOL anyway just a note that we have not yet fixed everything up and the prices in the dedicated servers are US based and not AUd thank you for the enquries though.

Looks okay, but I think the top navigation should be spaced out a bit more, it seems rather cluttered.

Thanks for the suggestion Synthetic.

Good point about the navigation etc.

Keep em coming

Regards
    Phillip