Thread: Business cards

Business cards

Anyone have suggestions for online places that print custom business cards (not just something off of there templates, but fully customizable)?

I was currently looking at www.aaa-full-color-business-cards.com , but needless to say I've seen more professional looking places out there .

syanet,

Use the SEARCH function on the forums, you will fnid this topic has come up many times before. I have always found that going to a local OfficeMax or local store has always been much cheaper and easier. I know OfficeMax.com and OfficeDepot.com also allow you to make and design cards online. You might want to check those out. Good luck.

A long time ago I used one of those business card kiosks at the mall. They worked pretty well but I don't think they were in color. (I haven't seen any anywhere now, so perhaps they're out of business?)
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

Syanet,

I have personally used www.vistaprint.com and www.iprint.com and have been very happy. You can use their templates or upload your own design.

Try contacting your local printer. They might be able to give you a better price and will almost always give you better quality.
    Colin

I have used copycraft in the past with great results.

www.vistaprint.com, I think you can design your own they also offer *FREE* business cards..

You can get many at this link. www.ebusiness-cards.com . You can even personize some free stuff.

snap.com.au for u aussies
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

snap.com.au for u aussies
    That was good.

I'd suggest vistaprint too, but also if you have an Office Depot or Office Max in your area, check them out.

Just had some basic cards made, $11.99 for a 1000.

Cheaper than buying the card stock and using my printer for them.

Might use the vistaprint for some custom/color one next time.

If you need full-color 'glossy' cards, I've used www.1001businesscards.com a number of times in the past, and have been happy with every order I've placed with them.

You can create the entire card yourself, and send them a PDF, EPS, TIF or JPG file to print.

$59 for 1000 full-color cards, and I ususally get them around a week after sending my TIF.