Would anyone be interested in this?

I'm thinking about starting a resource site for new hosts. I was wondering if anyone who owns a hosting company might be interested in writing a how to article. If you do you will recive full credit and possibly an ad running below or above it. If you dont own a hosting company but still would like to write an article you will still get full credit for it. If you are interested please pm me.

I'm looking for articles on:

DNS
    Linux (something to do with hosting)
    PHP
    PERL
    etc...

For one, if we write an article, we would put it on our own site.
    Two, what would a host have to gain by advertising on a site that only other hosts (whether or not they are "new") will visit?
    The only gain I see to the writer would be that a link would help on the popularity scale for search engines, but your site has far more to gain in the form of traffic by having the actual content on your site that you didn't even have to work for.
    Nice try, but you better "up the ante" if you want us to do your work for you.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Browse the main forums... I saw somebody that was creating a site like this a few weeks back

Originally posted by ATST
    For one, if we write an article, we would put it on our own site.
    Two, what would a host have to gain by advertising on a site that only other hosts (whether or not they are "new") will visit?
    The only gain I see to the writer would be that a link would help on the popularity scale for search engines, but your site has far more to gain in the form of traffic by having the actual content on your site that you didn't even have to work for.
    Nice try, but you better "up the ante" if you want us to do your work for you.
    One word: Resellers