Willing To Work For Host!

I'm looking to do some work for a host in return I will get a dedicated server.

My skills:
    Apache: I am really good with apache and I know my ways around it. I can deal with most problems, and I can install php,mysql,coldfusion,and asp for it.

Web Designer
    I am pretty good with webdesigning skills! Check out my site for some examples: http://kirba.iminteractive.net

Customer Support
    I would love to help some of your customers if they have a problem! I am available after 4:00pm (this is because of school! )

Misc. Technical Skills
    I am great with apache,xitami,php,cgi. If I can't figure it out at first I will later trust me, I won't sleep till I get it done!

As far as requirements:
    I need a dedicated server with, 2 ip's, and a 20-60g drive (the more the better). I know these are high standards, but just think of what I will be going through listening to freebies (no offense to you guys I was one in the begining).

The server I pick to go with won't ALWAYS be non-paid. When I got some cash I will start paying for it.

If you want to contact me, here is my info:
    Email : [email protected]
    AiM : ma5t3rB
    MSN : [email protected]

Thanks for reading, hope to do business with you soon.
    Bakir
    Kirba Designs
    - 7de5igns

personally, I'm sorry to say it but just not my style here.

I took a look at your page.. ALL of the portfolio stuff returns a (stock) 404 error. Not to mention the page itself leaves no room for content.

As someone else mentioned, your english isn't the best. While that's ok, if you're not from an english speaking country, it's going to be hard to get a support position when you can't speak a (rather) common language well enough to understand.

I wish you the best, seriously, but, I think in this case you're aiming a little bit too high.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details

wolfstream, I think you should check your own spelling before pointing fingers.

I think you spelt "shock" wrong....

nope, that was stock as in it's stock or default.

Wolf, thank you for telling me about my portfolio, I fixed everything. If you think I am from a differnet country you are all wrong, you see my parents are from a different country, but I was born in Canada, this is why my name is different. Also I don't see what you guys mean about my english! I mean do you see any spelling mistakes or anything?
    - 7de5igns

I see some grammar mistakes, but I can read it alright...
    Lead Designer @ SingleHop

Originally posted by fabrikated
    I see some grammar mistakes, but I can read it alright...
    Ok well I can find a few grammer mistakes in other peoples posts too!
    - 7de5igns

aye caramba, how come your Logos are frickin huge pictures ?

Well, take a look at the rest of the site, it matches. You can't really put any content on there any ways.

If you think I am from a differnet country
    I mean do you see any spelling mistakes or anything?
    lol sorry dont mean to be a dick, just had to point that out since you asked if you spelled anything wrong in the same post...

i dont see whats wrong with his english, besides a couple typos and a few missing commas.

everybody is so critical. typos happen. great way to scare customers off though im sure
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

FGS...

If you [insert vulgar word here] are not interested to hire him (fullfill his offer/request), wtf should it matter how his grammer or typing skills are!

Sounds to me as if he has some fairly marketable skills, and that may be the problem for some of you... jealousy - pure and simple!

Before you start on me, I know I kant spel. Gat it!

Re: FGS...

Originally posted by shoney
    If you [insert vulgar word here] are not interested to hire him (fullfill his offer/request), wtf should it matter how his grammer or typing skills are!

Sounds to me as if he has some fairly marketable skills, and that may be the problem for some of you... jealousy - pure and simple!

Before you start on me, I know I kant spel. Gat it!
    Thank you shoney
    - 7de5igns