Hybrid View

What do you think about this merchant account?

Hey,

I have been looking for a cheap merchant account provider, and found one :-

http://www.1-free-merchant-account.c...unt-prices.htm

which is even for international sites. Does anyone use it ?
    Are the reliable ?

Try to recommend some cheap merchant accounts available internationally or at least for canada.

Thanks

Looks like a pretty good deal to me. Going to sign up for and check it out myself. I would suggest doing a search on here to see if there are any negative posts.

Looks interesting. Maybe they're just waiving some things because they're new?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Trust me on this.. don't always look for the cheapest merchant account and setup fee. I've witnessed one too many online businesses later complain about these lesser known banks closing merchants accounts with a less than 1.5% chargeback rate once the merchant account has been established. It's best to choose a local or well known bank with a good reputation in dealing with online merchants. Research the BANK you will have the merchant account established through and not be so focused on the rates and/or company or reseller that simply forwards the merchant application to their chosen bank.

I don't even see who they are using as their gateway.

-Steven
    https://www.ihnetworks.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Tata in One Wilshire, Los Angeles! Enterprise Datacenters around the world, including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and the United States.
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location