Thread: Pro Bono Site

Pro Bono Site

I know I may be asking in the wrong place for this but here goes.

We are setting up a LAN party in Ottawa, Canada, all proceeds to this event will be going to something I believe in very much. Cancer Research.

I am looking for people with generous hearts to help me with a site. I don't have money to spend on a site as all my money that I have saved at this time will be used for renting a location and all the other monies involved in this setup.

All we need is a very basic site to let the public know of our services we will be offering for this great event.

In return I can offer you services on my server and also advertising on the sponsor list.

If you feel that you may be able to help, please send me an email.

Thanks a million to all who reply.

Regards,

Chris

Chris,

I am interested...if you need to get ahold of me, either email me at Isaac@exasko.net or PM me. Thank you

Hey Chris,

www.presage-designs.com would love to help! Feel free to drop us a message and we'll see what we can do!

Thanks

I just wanted to thank you for your interest in this project. I have sent both of you an email.

This really means alot to me.

Thanks again,

Chris

Chris

I email you back.

Chriss you havent contacted me...do you just want me to let go?

I like the way people around here are always willing to help things like this out Good work people

Good luck Chris!!