saltybugger Guest
    I had been an IX webhosting client for a few years and after my sites being down for over 50 hours a few weeks ago, and having to deal with their abysmal service with tech ticket requests going 15 or more hours between replies, I went looking for a new webhost.
    I was recommended Liquidweb by a friend who has a private server with them and also is a member of this site. I selected a VPS with them for a few reasons, several web sites, I own multiple cart32 shopping carts and they were entirely US based for service. After all the problems with IX and the slowness of their servers etc I was done with dealing outside of the US.
    I know enough to get me in serious trouble...I asked many questions of these guys before I pulled the trigger. I looked here at what alot of other people were providing and I decided on these guys.
    I gotta say I was initially very impressed with their level of service. While it took multiple weeks to get the VPS permissions etc configured properly to run everything (Alot longer than anyone figured and there's still a few straggler issues) I got to say that they get a big kudos for what they did for me. I pestered these guys relentlessly-so much that they probably hate me now but they've done an excellent job and I continue to be impressed with the level of features and service from them! They regularly answered my emails and were able to provide much help in getting this setup.
    Being self employed I know that many times people never hear the good, usually just the bad...so I figured I'd pass this on here in the event someone is looking for a decent hosting/datacenter company to deal with. I have no other business relationship with these guys other than to hire them for my hosting.
    Seeya to IX I will never give those clowns another penny. Their tech people are horrible and not a single one cared about the fact that they put me out of business on my busiest days of the week not to mention weeks before Christmas.

Please click on the REPORT button at the top of this thread and mention your domain name so that the review may be considered as an official one.

saltybugger Guest
    Ok I did but not sure why I have to report this to a moderator? I'm a new poster on here so I dunno?

Ok I did but not sure why I have to report this to a moderator? I'm a new poster on here so I dunno?
    As you know everyone here on WHT is free to post his/her reviews but we have seen many people either praising their own hosting websites or destroying a competitor company's image through unreal reviews. You need to report the domain to a moderator to let them confirm that you are a real customer of the mentioned host and that this review is a genuine one. Hope you understand.

saltybugger Guest
    yep I'm a real customer so no problem. I know what your talking about I seen that stuff on other sites in the fishing industry. Didn't know I had to report my own post I didn't know if posting my website here was considered advertising even though it's got nothing to do with webhosting so I left it off my post.
    Merry Xmas!

Didn't know I had to report my own post
    haha!
    I didn't know if posting my website here was considered advertising even though it's got nothing to do with webhosting so I left it off my post.
    Yes that was a wise decision.
    Merry Xmas!
    Same to you! Merry Xmas!

Thanks for your review! Glad, you're happy with them.
    All the best,

Sorry for the delay, but this review has been verified. Thanks!

Great review. We used LW for 3 years too for our Windows servers. Service was always top notch. Good to see Michigan has something going for it

saltybugger Guest
    I continue to be thoroughly impressed with these guys. Absolutely fantastic service. There's been zero down time and the sites have been lightning fast. I have had a few small issues and each time their tech guys are right there and if it's afterhours and can wait they sure address whatever it is during regular business hours.

Glad to hear that you are still having a great experience with them.

kilko Guest
    Liquidweb is a great company and I have a client of mine who is using them for a very big application. He is using the managed vps with them.

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the VPS forum?
    The OP was reviewing a VPS account of his and nothing in this thread has anything to do with shared Windows hosting...