Saw something in my log files

Did anybody see from saturday night 8 pm to sunday 4 am ( local usa time ) anything weird in thier logfiles?

if so I'm looking for a 1 to 2 hour situation that might have occured and looking to compair notes.

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

Which log files?

Craig
    GURU Cloud Hosting and Managed Dedicated Servers and Colocation at Centro, Hemel Hempstead.
    All supported by our own onsite team.

Server log files? Which server do you have?

server log files looking at certain odd request

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

The problem must be at your end only.

Nothing weird in my log files.

what sort of log entries are we talking about ?

Experienced OpenStack Admin For Hire
    regular as admin0 on freenode IRC on #openstack and #openstack-ansible channels