if i get 10,000 or more visitors per day,What is the best host?

Is this a static or dynamic website?

Is this a static or dynamic website?
    this may be static or dynamic website.

10K visitors per day, it's not very high number. But it also depends on which script you are using for the website.

Any non oversold host should be fine.

If the site is of static content, 10k of visitors should be fine. If it is of dynamic content, you may want to consider a VPS or a dedicated server for peace of mind.

A VPS from any of the reputable VPS hosting providers would be fine for you.

I suppose that you are asking for web hosting solution not for web hosting names instead.
    I vote for VPS. Only VPS will be able to handle such amounts of the bandwidth and more over WHT has lovely VPS discussion forums and you may ask your questions here as well.
    Good luck

SimNetwork001 Guest
    I would suggest a VPS as well if its a dynamic website although a shared hosting account with a dedicated ip attached should do you fine from a decent host.
    I wouldn't bother getting a dedicated server until you get more visitors or change it to a dynamic site.

You should also look into hosts that offer Cloud computing. That might be better for you in terms of growth and scalability.

So you got about all options; missing one out still the Semi-Dedicated servers, its on par with a VPS in most cases; or even better (as a lot of VPSes are oversold as well).
    As you see there are many options, and everyone would suggest you another one; simply because they do not know what exactly your site would need. The only variable you give us to work with is the amount of visitors; but i.e. you do not tell us how those 10.000 visitors are visiting your site; are these unique or returning visitors; do they all come within a certain time frame, or is it equally divided.
    Maybe you can tell us a bit more details about this site so we would be able to give you a better advise.

If the site is of static content, 10k of visitors should be fine. If it is of dynamic content, you may want to consider a VPS or a dedicated server for peace of mind.
    Well put, JLHC. With static content, shared hosting should suffice. With dynamic content (especially, say, forums), VPS or dedicated may be best.
    -mike

Any good shared provider can handle this. You shouldnt choose a VPS because of traffic levels alone. If you need a VPS for specific reasons (root access requirement, custom compiles or configs or shear isolation) then maybe it makes sense - but, be warned, it does come with greater management responsibilities on your part. A VPS should not be used as simply a replacement to shared hosting just because so many shared hosts massively oversell - even though many are trying to utilize them and market them this way...
    You should also look into hosts that offer Cloud computing. That might be better for you in terms of growth and scalability.
    well, if you are speaking a real cloud, I doubt any script the customer would be using would actually work there. I think what you are referring to is one of the various load balanced and scalable options available - and this is probably the better way to go in a case like this (especially over a VPS) if you find the right provider. Some call this a cloud or a grid or whatever..but, we are just speaking clustered, load balanced shared hosting, often times with centralized storage... alternatively, ANY good host that is application centric can handle this quite easily

You shouldnt choose a VPS because of traffic levels alone. If you need a VPS for specific reasons (root access requirement, custom compiles or configs or shear isolation) then maybe it makes sense - but, be warned, it does come with greater management responsibilities on your part. A VPS should not be used as simply a replacement to shared hosting just because so many shared hosts massively oversell - even though many are trying to utilize them and market them this way...
    I completely agree with you here. Why does everyone suggest a VPS account for any website with any kind of traffic? The only difference between the concepts of a VPS account and a shared hosting account in terms of being able to meet traffic demands is a shared hosting account is managed and you don't have to worry about things like security. But a VPS account comes with many other responsibilities you may not want to or are prepared to deal with. Clearly there are situations where a VPS account is desirable, but not for the OP with the information we've been given so far.

I would suggest a VPS as well if its a dynamic website although a shared hosting account with a dedicated ip attached should do you fine from a decent host. A dedicated IP won't make a difference.
    As for the VPS, a main reason why people can be happy with it is upgrading from $6 shared hosting to $50 VPS, when the performance might improve, and the risk of account suspension would be almost null. But $50 shared hosting cannot be compared to $6 shared hosting.

Fred88 Guest
    There isn't the best one. Choosing a most proper host is the most important. If you want to get 10,000 or more visitors per day, you may work hard about SEO and promotion or buy some expensive advertisement.