New Design - What do you think?

Hey guys,

My friend and I just made a trade, I wrote him a php script for his site, he made me a new design. I'd love to hear some comments if you wouldn't mind:

Thanks for your time!

Your design looks cool. Your plans also look attractive. You need to work on your logo. Your company does not have any logo.

I've got a nice little logo, I just wasn't sure how to fit it into the layout and make it look good :-p. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the comments !

Believe it or not, this is actually version 8 - yes, that's right, I've been through 7 layouts so far

Good work. The site looks clean and cool. You can place the logo at the header before the name of your company.

Looks good

Troy, Missouri USA
    Everything look good except that on my browser IE 6.0.28 with text size set to med. the text is out of one of the text boxes. The words - Your Control Panel are half way below the bottom of the box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails infinityservers.jpg  

Wow, thanks for the comments everyone - I didn't expect so many people to reply - I really appreciate it!

sitekeeper, thanks for the screen shot. I'm on IE 6, text size Medium and the fonts look the way they were intended to be. Generally, text size set by the browser is ignored when using CSS - I'm unsure why all fonts set to 8pt are loading as 10pt. I'll have to play around with it.

Thanks !