WTS: Gaming Forum links, ~132,000 Posts, 3700+ Members, 230k+ pages indexed

I have a gaming forum with a few link spots available. The spots opened up due to advertisers failing to renew and respond or other circumstances.
    This forum has over a 131,000 total forum posts made by more than 3,800 members over the past 2 years. We have been around since August 2006 and don't look to go back.
    We have over 230,000 pages indexed in google alone, it goes up and down as the months go by, our highest point in the past few months was 350k and lowest was 210k. We also have just under a 100,000 pages indexed in yahoo, and a few in MSN and the other search engines.
    We have a few spots available at the rate of $12/month or $35 for 3 months
    to get the URL please post here OR pm me, I will get back to you as soon as possible - we can only accept paypal payments at the moment.
    it is a sitewide link! It will be on every page including our game servers page, image host, arcade, and any other page you may see there.
    Regards

__________________►Cheap cPanel Hosting :: JunaWeb.com ► Cheap Shared, Reseller, and Shoutcast Hosting
    ►Your Cyber Road to Success
    ►Nazmus :: Juna Web Server Administrator
    ►Gamers Forum

drago1973 Guest
    hi can you please pm me the url.
    thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by drago1973

hi can you please pm me the url.
    thanks

i believe you need to get 5 posts in order for the PM system to work for you - no option available to pm you sorry - you are free to instant message me in the messengers provided in my profile

__________________►Cheap cPanel Hosting :: JunaWeb.com ► Cheap Shared, Reseller, and Shoutcast Hosting
    ►Gamers Forum

drago1973 Guest
    advertising

Quote:

Originally Posted by njoker555

i believe you need to get 5 posts in order for the PM system to work for you - no option available to pm you sorry - you are free to instant message me in the messengers provided in my profile

i am interested to buy text link...

Quote:

Originally Posted by drago1973

i am interested to buy text link...

yes I know but I can't PM you any additional info because you don't have the privileges yet.

►Gamers Forum