Need help with content to images/tables

www.hostlonestar.com/packages.html
    Ok, on my packages page, I have quite a bit of information in a bullet format separated by horizontal rules. I know, retro. This is why I'm looking for ideas on how to make it more "web 2.0" I use fireworks for images and dreamweaver to make the actual coding come along a bit better. Any help would be appreciated as I am drawing a blank on this area. I really want to stay away from any more tables as thats kind of generic, I'm trying to get a more unique theme going on. Also, please pm me with any reviews you may have for the site in general (minus the retro part, as we all know it doesn't look very appealing) Thanks in advance everyone.
    -Randy

__________________Host Lonestar Shared and Reseller Available.NON OversoldAt Host Lonestar, the client is the Lone Star.

SimNetwork001 Guest
    Hi Randy,
    First things to say is that its a bit in your face and not that welcoming if you know what I mean, when I say that I mena that your colors that you have used are mainly black and white, no interesting colors at all.
    As for the organisation of the site you need so seriously consider getting help on the subject from your employee's so you know what they think as well.
    The text that you have on there is well put and grammatically right but think about formating the text and the tables that there in.
    Hope this helps.

__________________Professional Web Design
    Logo Design
    Forum Hostingwww.simnetwork.org

Please don't give him bad ideas like "interesting colors." I mean, you are entirely right, but if you can't see why that is a train wreck waiting to happen...
    Randy: To use a bulleted list, encode list item nodes (<li> ... </li>) within an unordered list tag (<ul> ... </ul>). Do *not* make each item into its own paragraph; that is useless by nature.
    If you want to make it more Web 2.0, you can *start* by enclosing each of the sections in a block-level container like a <div> tag, then using CSS to hide them for a tabbed-sheets kind of display. It takes a bit of work to make this look good whether or not the browser has Javascript on, though. Anyway, that's not really Web 2.0. For Web 2.0 you should probably redesign the whole experience to be served dynamically from the server with AJAX or something.
    In terms of design, you should know that your site design looks absolutely atrocious. But you didn't really ask, so I won't belabor the point.

Since the links in the OP are completely dead currently, we'll just close this one.

__________________Did you know WHT has a help desk?
    Have a forum? Let's face it, you need help.