MonkeyWrench Hosting review - Three year review

I've been hosting my personal sites with MonkeyWrench Hosting for around three years now (coming up in January I believe), and I figured I'd share my experiences with them!
    I've gone through a few hosts in my time, and some of them have been pretty rough. After using paid hosts, a niche free host started up that I stayed with for around a year before they eventually closed down.
    I switched to MonkeyWrench Hosting at that point as a place to host my sites and store my files, and I have to say that I've been impressed throughout the time I've been with them.
    Uptime/speed:
    Fantastic! The sites have been perfectly reliable and speedy whenever I've gone to access them, and I haven't had any complaints from users. I did come across MySQL going down on one of the servers (I have two accounts for different purposes that are on seperate servers) in the past, but it was resolved quickly before I even needed to get help.
    Support:
    I've used the support a few times, but not for anything critical since there's not been the need. However, everything that I have asked was answered promptly in a professional manner.
    Pricing:
    Again, no complaints here. The pricing is pretty cheap, especially for the quality of service receieved. They aren't the cheapest on the Internet by any means, but you generally get what you pay for. I'm aware of what my realistic space/bandwidth needs are anyway, and I'd rather pick a host that clearly advertises what you'll receive over an 'unlimited' host.
    All in all, MWH have been a fantastic choice and I couldn't have hoped for anything better.
    So, thumbs up to Jonathan, and keep up the good work!
    I'll report my domains for the moderators to check them out. =)

Glad to hear of your good experience with them. I hope it continues to go well.

__________________*** We provide custom shared hosting plans based on your needs. ***OTHER SERVICES: Noadsfree - web hosting service | image hosting

Hey there,
    It sounds pretty good to see an older host keeping a client happy for such a long period of time. Fingers crossed for you and their other clients that they continue that way for many more years to come!

Really a honest review. Thanks you for sharing.

I personally havent heard about them,but It's good to hear that your having a Good Time.

Quote:

I'll report my domains for the moderators to check them out. =)

Checking done! They're hosted by MoneyWrench Hosting.

__________________1. My list of "Honest Hosts"
    2. Hosting Coupons

RJH Enterprises Guest
    I think a congrats is in order to MonkeyWrench Hosting for keeping a customer happy for 3 years. Well done guys if you ever ead this!
    Great Review.
    Thanks

__________________RJH Enterprises UK Shared Hosting | UK Reseller Hosting | UK VPS Hosting | UK Dedicated Servers Website Design

Thanks for the review, here's to another good 3 years! Happy Christmas and have a great new year.

__________________| MonkeyWrench Hosting | | cPanel Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Litespeed |

MWH-Jon,
    Its raining in your site.

The snow may have been a little fast, should be fixed now

__________________| MonkeyWrench Hosting | | cPanel Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Litespeed |

vacilander Guest
    My friend who's been hosting my stuff for the last few years is cancelling his services so I had to find a new host and did my research on this board.
    I looked in to MonkeyWrench after reading this review and it was exactly what I was looking for so I signed up. I had some questions and they were answered immediately and I'm up and running faster than Carl Lewis!
    Super stoked so far with Monkey Wrench. Get back to you all in 3 years.
    ernie-

Related Posts from theWHIR.com