TWO _Must Sell_ FRESH Templates!!!

My last two templates had successful winning bids, however, some just dropped out, and others haven't responded to me. So these two 'professional' templates are up for bid again:

**SOLD** Template #1: http://www.overmedia.com/templates/h1.html
    Starting Bid: $75
    Buy Out: $100

**SOLD** Template #2: http://www.overmedia.com/gx/temp_host.html
    Starting Bid: $75
    Buy Out: $95

Note: Winner will receive the full ownership to both templates as well as the .psd, .bmp, and sliced HTML files (no extra fee).

Thank you.
    Last edited by progex; 09-15-2002 at 07:22 AM.

Nice work

Both the templates look great.

Both look really good, but the 2nd one is the best

Template #2 has been sold. Template #1 is still available for bid.

Thank you.

Would the first one be available to resell?
    Lead Designer @ SingleHop

fabrikated: Yes, you will be able to do anything you may with the template.

Hey Progex, I have PMed you about template#1.

Nice stuff!
    -WC-

The reason we didn't buy template #1 is because we got the proof from someone that its just a screenshot of someone else's website and some graphics pasted on top with layers in Photoshop. Good luck selling it.
    Marc Wyss - [email protected]
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

Kiwi: I will more than willing send you 'proof' that we have the full ownership and permission to use the template.

Thank you.

Just a quick note to confirm what Marc said...

I originally bought the first template and found the layers in complete disarray and built on top of an original design ( http://soju.co.kr ). However, Mr. Pan (overmedia) assured me that he had "exclusive permission to use/modify their template as long as the template resides on a U.S. domain name property" from Mr. Hyun. I also recieved an email from Hyun (though not verified) with permission.

Also, I have no intentions against Mr. Pan, but I do think that information should be known before you think you are buying a unique template. Good luck with the sell...
    Modest Mouse Talk

[EDIT] Jumped the gun [/EDIT]
    Last edited by Mekhu; 09-15-2002 at 12:07 PM.

Good work. nice color used

lol ^

A designer selling another designers work...
    Western Man

For those of you who have to have the need to question and comment on Template #1, I am basically 'reselling' the template. Yes, I do have the full ownership and rights to use the template as well (as long as it's on a US domain). I had to get this template out of my hands, and will guarantee you that I will not resell templates anymore.

I don't want this to be evolved into another useless controversial case, so I hope you can understand this matter, thank you.

I wish good luck to the rest of you, and hope you can participate in sending out comments on my next template.

Yeah, give progex a break.

Me, progex (i assume) and many others are beginning to tire at people pointing fingers at others about matters they know nothing about and turning into a completely negative and off topic disccussion.

progrex,

I know I made a smartass comment before, but I want you to know that I don't mind you reselling a template... JUST MAKE SURE IT'S UNIQUE... know what I mean?

Basically, if you're going to sell a template from someone else, make sure they are giving it to you and then basically destroying it!

BTW, I LOVED BOTH OF THE TEMPLATES!!!

Thanks,
    Jeff