CPanel Additonal Features Addon? Is there one?

Hello,

I am currently with a host that offers a whole bunch of "one click" add on features for cPanel, as do many other hosts, but I have yet to see the company or site that provides the program / script. Exampes are oscommerce, phpBB, PerlDesk, and so on. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.cpskins.com

enjoy

-Steven
    https://www.ihnetworks.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Tata in One Wilshire, Los Angeles! Enterprise Datacenters around the world, including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and the United States.
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Fantastico, http://cpanelthemes.com/fantastico.html supports

b2 (Weblog) NEW!
    OS Commerce 2.2 (ex The Exchange Project)
    phpBB2
    4images Gallery
    PHPauction
    PHProjekt
    PHP-Nuke
    Post-Nuke
    phpLinks
    phpWebSite (english version)

Originally posted by insiderhosting
    http://www.cpskins.com

enjoy

-Steven
    Steven,

cpskins illegally offers Fantastico (Fantastico: http://cpanelthemes.com/fantastico.html)

kosmo
    http://netenberg.com/
    AccountLab Plus Affordable professional webhosting billing -- Click Be! Building websites as easy as it click be
    Fantastico De Luxe - Install your favourite scripts at a mouse click -- Universina - The CPanel skin with Heart and Soul

What do you mean by illegally?

Is Fantastico a good product? We have been looking at it for a while and have spent some time today looking into it.

Originally posted by kosmo

Steven,

cpskins illegally offers Fantastico (Fantastico: http://cpanelthemes.com/fantastico.html)

kosmo
    Before you throw out wild accusations which are untrue you should check your facts out before posting.

-Steven
    https://www.ihnetworks.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Tata in One Wilshire, Los Angeles! Enterprise Datacenters around the world, including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and the United States.
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

so what are the facts???

Hi,

I am not defending anything because this will be resolved within a few hours when my new autoinstaller is complete and i replace all my customers current copies.

<Ad removed>

Thank you all your time.
    William Wilson
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-15-2002 at 05:28 PM.
    CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers

<Removed: Might want to learn where the advertising forum is, this ain't it>>
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-15-2002 at 05:28 PM.

I am lost on this one....whats going on ?

What i said didn't explain much but i am done wasting my time with this and am moving on.

Originally posted by insiderhosting

Before you throw out wild accusations which are untrue you should check your facts out before posting.

-Steven
    Steven,

if I'd be a stranger it might be "wild accusations" but I am the author of Fantastico. Igy of cpskins.com contacted me a long time ago chatting about reselling Fantastico. Although I never gave him my final OK, he sold several copies but never paid the fees (we had spoken of fees at a specific level).

About 2 weeks ago I made a posting regarding this at forums.cpanel.net and Igy sent me an email wanting to resolve this issue (in the meantime I know that he only wanted to gain time). I have an email of him expressing how sorry he is, I have an ICQ discussion about how to resolve this issue so we can both be happy (more or less).

Never again heard anything (although I bothered to send him an email asking what he plans to do).

Does this sound private? It isn't: It clearly states that people who bought Fantastico (or "Autoinstaller" or anything similar as a single package or as a give-away to the skin) from Igy (cpskins.com) bought illegal copies of a software. They should ask their money back.

It is a clear warning to people wanting to make honest business to avoid doing business with Igy of cpskins.com.

Igy says: "this will be resolved within a few hours when my new autoinstaller is complete and i replace all my customers current copies". He should tell us what the hell did he sell all the time, what kind of software his customers currently have, if he had the license to sell this software and if he paid any license fee for the software he illegally sold during this time.

The old saying "would you buy a car from this guy" applies here very nice. Would you?

kosmo (of cpanelthemes.com)
    http://netenberg.com/
    AccountLab Plus Affordable professional webhosting billing -- Click Be! Building websites as easy as it click be
    Fantastico De Luxe - Install your favourite scripts at a mouse click -- Universina - The CPanel skin with Heart and Soul

I have decided to remove my posts since i think we should try and resolve this off the board and not get others in the middle since it is my problem.

I am really sorry =(
    Last edited by igy; 09-15-2002 at 07:22 PM.

Originally posted by igy
    show me your license agreement that i or anyone agree to before downloading this software please send a copy via email so i can forward it to someone i am talking to right now. Since i never saw one, none anyone. Anyway, what did i sell before a modified version of yours sure whatever.

William Wilson
    These are extremely poor business ethics. Even without a license agreement, the work is copywrited and you can't sell it or modify it and sell it to others. Goodness.

We don't permit members to post ads who have defrauded other members so you two need to resolve this ASAP, or cpskins will be ******* (you're already 1/2 way there by posting ads in this forum).

Please resolve it off-board however. The result may be posted...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Sorry Chicken i understand what you are saying and i am not trying to say that are my ethics or what i am going by but i want this to be resolved off the boards, I am on icq all the time i look at my emails all the time. i thank you for your time and i am sorry for this. The only reason i have not posted my whole side is because i want to just resolve this and there is not point acting like kids posting back and forward on the board. I am going to get my own script wich will be done soon and also pay kosmo something we can agree.

Thanks for your time Chicken i understand you are busy and for you to need to post, i am really sorry.

I am just not thinking straight, since i lost someone in the last 2 weeks and working 60hrs a week is hell. Sorry Sorry Sorry =(

Thanks
    William Wilson

Per the PM to you, I hope you guys can work this out so that the launch of your product is successful, and both you and Kosmo are satisfied with the outcome. It would be beneficial to everyone involved. I'll leave you two to contact eachother...
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken