cpanel/whm bandwidth?

my server is RH7.3 w/ WHM/CPanel.

just wondering, is there an accurate way to calculate virtual sites' bandwidth?

i have an IP-based website, in WHM, it is showing only 15G of traffic, but using Bandmin, it is 30G!

in Bandmin, traffic for all name-based sites sharing same IP is shown in one big block. and bandwidth report in WHM is only calculating HTTP, POP, FTP traffic....

how could bandwidth in WHM and Bandmin be so different?

is there other way to improvie the accuracy of the WHM bandiwdth report? or is there a software I could use to produce accurate bandiwdth report, which then can be used to bill customers for overage?

thank you.

PA, USA
    do you have mod_gzip installed?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Unfortunately when it comes to bandwidth accounting and cpanel, it is tough, as cpanel SEVERLY under records the use of BW with the domains on the box.

BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

no, I don't have mod_gzip installed.

so how could I find out exact bandwidth clients used? I don't even have an accurate report.