Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow $6.95/yr domain w/ Enom reseller - Only: $8.00

Get .com, .net, .org domains @ $6.95/year with a comprehensive Enom Reseller Account.

Reseller Account Includes:

» Your Company displayed as Registrar
    » eNom's Registry Rocket Access
    » Free domain registration site with built-in credit card processing.
    » Include the website hosting and merchant processing.
    » Start selling domain names in minutes!
    » eNom's XML-based API Access
    » Available in Perl, PHP and ASP.
    » Create a custom site that registers domain names.
    » Compatible with eNom's PDQ
    » The finest "private label" domain registration product on the market.
    » Optional Credit Card Processing ($0.95 + 3% fee)
    » Sub-account Creation:
    » Ability to have your own resellers.

--> Details about the account at: http://www.enom.com/resellers/

-----------------------

Pricing for full list of TLDs:

» .com $6.95
    » .net $6.95
    » .org $6.95
    » .us $6.95
    » .info $6.95
    » .biz $6.95
    » .tv $39.95
    » .ws $14.95
    » .nu $25.95
    » .bz $25.95
    » .cc $25.95

-----------------------

Here's a copy of the Enom Technology Partner contract that you need to sign if you want to go directly through them: http://www.cgwebhosting.com/enomagreement.doc

Through this special offer, you can get the lowest price they offer ($6.95/yr.) for a one-time $8.00 fee!

-----------------------

» How can we offer this to you?
    One of the features of the Enom account is that you can add your own sub-reseller accounts at a price you set. (minimum price is your purchase price of course) As a Enom reseller, we can setup these accounts to you. Afterward, you can setup your own reseller accounts.

» Are we direct resellers?
    No, but we offer the lowest price and you will have access to all the features. Additionally, no domain purchase deposit is required if you use the Registry Rocket feature.

» Why so cheap?
    While a 6.95 Enom account *is* worth tremedously more considering its potential, it only takes a few minutes to setup an account for someone!

» How long will it take to setup?
    Within 24 hours from the payment time OR we will refund the full setup fee.

» What is payment method for this transaction?
    PayPal only.

----------------------

» Instructions for signing up:

To submit the payment, please go to: https://www.paypal.com/xclick/busin...ing=1&no_note=1

Afterward, send an email to sales@cgwebhosting.com that includes the following:
    1. Your paypal receipt number
    2. Your requested Enom username (if you're not sure it will be unique, please including a secondary one)

----------------------------

Interested in getting one? Follow the instructions above.

Questions? Contact me: david@cgwebhosting.com or post on this thread

David Wu
    CyberGate Web Hosting
    http://www.cgwebhosting.com

The Quality Site Begins Here!
    Last edited by cgwebhost; 09-14-2002 at 07:58 PM.

Do I have to maintain a minimum account balance with you?

No, you don't need any minimum balance for an enom account. The only minimum is when you refill your account balance with credit card, you need to refill a minimum of $100 (plus fee).

Peter

Correct. If you wish to purchase domains for yourself, Enom require an initial deposit of $100. However, with Registry Rocket (selling domain interface w/ Enom's CC processing feature), even that $100 is avoided.

David Wu
    CyberGate Web Hosting
    http://www.cgwebhosting.com

" The quality site begins here! "

Just a gentle addition to David's statement - you can refill with any amount (no minimum) with check or wire transfer. Only credit card refill costs you fee and have a minimum.

Peter

If i already have an enom account (from another reseller) can I transfer to you?

also, if god forbid you fold and go out of business, what happens to my reseller account?

Your current parent reseller would have to agree to the transfer. I have heard that if you parent reseller go out of business, your account will be reverted to enom's default pricing. ($29.95 for com/net/org, etc...)

Peter

Originally posted by ckpeter
    Your current parent reseller would have to agree to the transfer. I have heard that if you parent reseller go out of business, your account will be reverted to enom's default pricing. ($29.95 for com/net/org, etc...)

Peter
    would we then have the option to go to another reseller if our parent reseller goes out of business?

That I do not know. You should email enom and ask them about this - I believe you are at the mercy of enom.

Peter

looking at the link to the contract....it shows the lowest price a reseller can get is $6.95 for dot coms....how does this guy make his money???

He doesn't. He only earn the setup fee.

Peter

ok here's my next question....

when an enom (direct) reseller offers reseller accounts at $7.49, does the $0.50 go to the direct reseller or enom???

and when the reseller (3rd level now) offers a reseller account, where does my markup go??

Assuming the direct reseller is at the highest level (there are other more expensive levels), the $0.5 goes to the reseller.

The same goes for every other reseller on every level of the chain. A reseller get the difference between your pricing (given by your parent reseller or enom) and the pricing you set for your clients/resellers.

Peter

man i wish enom answered these questions faster....but that's what a forum is for

so my mark up is deposited directly into my reseller account....

....i'll have to contact my parent reseller now and see if he'd be willing to let go of me...

Whats the cost to become a enom reseller and requirement? cant seem to find it on http://www.enom.com/resellers/
    Western Man

To become a direct reseller (directly under enom), you have to prepay -

50 domains for $8.95 pricing
    500 domains for $7.95 pricing
    1000 domains for $6.95 pricing

Or you can go with another reseller for the same pricing with a setup fee.

It is best to search the forum archive to learn about the pecularities of enom's system. It isn't as simple as it sounds. (that's as much as I will say in David's advertisement thread).

Peter

Peter: Thank you for answering these questions. Evidently, you know Enom.

Akash: I believe that transfering over is possible via the domain push feature that Enom has. We would setup an account under a different username and you would "push" your accounts into the new one. (described: http://www.enom.com/help/faq_subaccount.asp)

As for us going out of business... the Enom account doesn't cost anything to maintain. So even if we did (god forbid) "go out of business" nothing will happen with your Enom account unless we intentionally cancel ours (which we have no motive for).

MultiVol: You need to contact Enom to get the pricing/requirements: sales@enom.com

Another gentle addition to David's post (I know, I am messing in his thread ) -

You can push domain(s) between different enom accounts at will, provided that you have control of the proper domain and you know the login name of the target account. However, you can't transfer account balance between account, and there may be complication in moving your existing sub-resellers over to the new account. (I don't know for sure; but I imagine so).

Peter

How much money are you making from this? $80 with 10 setups, maybe $120 with 15 setups? Is it worth? What if your subreseller make some fraud orders? How will you cover your losses?

Man, offering this account for $8, is nonsense... You just make a comptetion for you and one of your subresellers will come in a few days, offering $6.95 accounts for $5 setup fee...

I'd like to see your business plan... if you have one, how are you going to make money from this....

cgwebhost:

I know you are selling the .com .net .org for 6.95, can we .ws for $13.95

eddie, I believe (based many pricings I saw) that $14.95 for .ws is lowest for enom resellers.

Peter

Ok, so let me get this straight.. I pay you a one time fee of $8.00 and I'm free to set up my own little godaddy or namecheap? No more obligations to you? Say I wanted to set up a site and sell .com's for $8.00. Someone buys a .com from me.. $1.05 goes into my pocket, and then I send you the $6.95? How exactly do I send the money? After each registration? Bulk transfers every month? I don't have to pay you any other fees, or anything else the whole time that I'm with you? Obviously this whole concept is new to me, I'm just trying to understand exactly how it works. Also, what is to keep the person from registering domains for him/herself under his/her own reseller account? Thanks.

What you get is a full enom account, with all the features that comes with it. The only difference between going to enom directly versus through a reseller is the pricing and the support.

Since all the registration is done through enom, the appropriate reseller will get paid automatically. For example, if your parent reseller gives you $7.00 pricing, and you sucessfully charged your client for $15, you get to keep $8.00 (minus credit card processing fee, if applicable), while your parent reseller get to keep $0.05 (assuming he gets the $6.95 pricing himself). All the commission calculations are done through enom automatically.

Peter

if i happen to be intrested , what should i do ?

Re: $6.95/yr domain w/ Enom reseller - Only: $8.00

Originally posted by cgwebhost
    Pricing for full list of TLDs:

» .com $6.95
    » .net $6.95
    » .org $6.95
    » .us $6.95
    » .info $6.95
    » .biz $6.95
    » .tv $39.95
    » .ws $14.95
    » .nu $25.95
    » .bz $25.95
    » .cc $25.95

-----------------------

Here's a copy of the Enom Technology Partner contract that you need to sign if you want to go directly through them: http://www.cgwebhosting.com/enomagreement.doc

Check the above link (the contract) its says in there that the price for .ws is $13.95 and 24.95 for .nu .bz .cc

I am looking at some one that can give me bottom prices, with a reasonable setup fee.

Can you offer me those prices?

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast