looking for work, not in it for the money

Anyways, I know RedHat Linux fairly well, and I know Ensim Webppliance. I have basic knowledge of PHP and MySQL. My writing skills are ok, and I'm on a cable internet connection. As you can see on my resume, I did very well in school (GPA of 3.79 / 4.0). Someday soon, I hope to start my own hosting company. Here's what I have so far... http://www.nowdammit.com/

Mostly I am looking for the experience with web hosting... I want to get to know what is involved, therefore, I'm not really into it for the money right now so I'm not looking for much pay. Please let me know if you need me, or if you want to see my resume.
    www.prolinker.com - free automatic linking to your website

matt.. how long are you willing to work and what do you know so far.. you say that you know linux fairly well, but do go into detail of some history as this may help out a bit
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

Well, I'm not exactly sure what to say.... I know all kinds of stuff with linux... such as apache, sendmail, dns (bind) and their configurations. I own 2 domain names and host them myself (always have). I am willing to work for quite a while. Just ask me some questions if you are wondering what kind of stuff I know. Try me out for a while and see how I do!
    www.prolinker.com - free automatic linking to your website

mattschinkel,

Contact me via email ([email protected])
    or via AIM (FCTEnterprises)

I think I might have something for you.

Thanks
    Kevin Fairbanks
    Support Manager