HSphere: Moving Accounts from 1 server to another

Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone out there could help me out with a solution.

I just aquired 50 accounts from another hosting company, and I need to move those 50 accounts from their server to mine.

How do I go about doing this? Is there a script of some sort that will do this for me? Kinda like cpanel has?

The support board over at psoft.net hasn't been any help.

If someone can help me out with a solution, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks!

Anyone?

Please don't make me cry!

Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Thanks Jorge,

I'm not sure how I missed that on their site, I was searching all over yesterday.

I'll see what I can come up with, unfortunately, I think this is going to take up most of my time (not that I have a lot of it right now).

Thanks again!

PSoft are supposed to be making a server move tool, but as far as I know it only works for servers already in your HS cluster, but you still may want to contact them and ask.
    Karl Austin :: KDA Web Services Ltd.
    UK Business Hosting and Managed Servers - Hosting for Business Users :: 0800 5429 764
    Call us today and ask about our hosting solutions.

Thanks Karl!

I just see the todo list for the upcoming versions. I'm hoping it'll come out in v2.3!

I think doing it all manually will take up most of my time (something I don't have a lot of lately!).

I emailed psoft though.

Thanks again!

2.3 will have the tool I talked about, for moving accounts between servers already in your cluster, your problem is that the data to move the accounts is in another HS clusters CP server.
    UK Business Hosting and Managed Servers - Hosting for Business Users :: 0800 5429 764

Adding the server to our cluster wont be a problem -- its already in our rack space right now. Just a matter of connecting it to the two servers we have right now.

If I have to to make it easier to move stuff, than it can be done.

Isn't v2.3 suppose to come out on Monday or this week or something like that?

TY!

RC1 was supposed to be out this weekend, so it'll probably be Monday now.