View Poll Results: Who is to blame for Burst's downtime today?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • ATT

2 4.76%
  • MCI

1 2.38%
  • Power Outage

16 38.10%
  • Their Mother

7 16.67%
  • Your Mother

16 38.10%

Question If Burst's outage lasts longer than 5 minutes, who will they blame?

Burst is down again...hopefully this will only be a 5 minute downtime which happens many many times for anyone with burst. It's always a wonderful sport to watch who they will blame. Instead of freaking out I'm just going to have some fun this time. So let's take a poll...who will they blame this time?

ATT.
    MCI.
    Power Outage.
    Their mother.
    Your mother.

see my post about backup genrators there is your excuse.
    phantasyworkshosting.com

yup...just heard same thing...

I didn't even do this on purpose but note that Burst was not one of the options in my poll...I'm so used to their excuses that it didn't even dawn on me to put them on the list of whose fault it might be until just now!!!!

phantasyworkshosting.com

The gerbils got tired out? I keep our gerbils well fed at all times, you never know when that treadmill will be doing more then just saving a few buicks on power by trickle charging the UPS systems, it might actually have to bare more load.

At first we tried an assortment of whips in preperation for such failures, but found it was very difficult to actually connect with a gerbils behind, typically, if you did connect, you'd crack its neck right off. We've found mounting tazers at the end of the treadmills an effective solution, should they stop running, they get zapped, the only problem with this configuration is that as soon as they get zapped, they have to run at least another 30 seconds to re-charge the tazer, sometimes by the time that happens they're tired already and it becomes a very interesting scene to watch until they run out of energy and sit on the dead tazer.

hope that helps, we're also considering upgrading to rabbits soon btw, but im not sure if they'll do the job right, they do more hopping then treadmill running it seems, and we've yet to figure out how to focus such energy!

Maybe ferrits would work better than rabbits. They tend not to hop

Your mother