* I need some animated banner ad images made!

Hello,

I need some decent quality animated banner ads made for my non-hardcore adult site. Whoever provides the cheapest quote will of course be chosen, but make sure you provide some example banners that you have made. Please PM me if you are interested, and would like further details about the site.

Thank you,
    -Theater

Hi!

I suggest you take a look at our Weekend Special and get ready to order this weekend.

Also, the cheapest may not be what you need. Our design package has a 30-day full money-back guarantee. No questions asked.

Take care. Hope to hear from you!

EDIT: New 468x60 animated sample added. This one is the latest order. It is an actual project (not mockup sample).
    Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 09-13-2002 at 09:23 PM.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Hi there,
    Currently we are designing banner ads for just $35.

This includes: 2x 468x60
    2x 125x60

We have plenty of examples so just get in touch and we can get down to work. Banners will be suplied within 24hrs.

Best Regards,
    Leigh Hewitt.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Never mind
    Last edited by meadegreg; 09-13-2002 at 01:01 PM.

okay,i will do u 3 flash banners for 75$
    check http://www.hostingcreations.com/

Hey consul I really like your work and I might point one of my clients your way for some banner ads, but man, that 9/11 ad you have up on your site seems like it is in pretty bad taste to me. An airplane flying at the towers?? Again, I am not flaming you or anything, your work looks good, but I really think that example ad will tick a lot of people off. Just my opinion.
    http://www.schooldebts.com -- Consolidate Student Loan Debt

Originally posted by bjseiler
    ...that 9/11 ad you have up on your site seems like it is in pretty bad taste...
    What ad? I didn't see anything like that on his site
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC
    http://www.peachtreewebworks.com

Originally posted by ptww.net

What ad? I didn't see anything like that on his site
    Bottom right 88x31 button on the "Weekend Special" page.
    Follow me on Twitter: @talkgamer
    Checkout my new gaming blllaaauugghhh...
    http://www.talkgamer.com

Why is that bad taste?!

He's not laughing at anyone or being insultive.

Thats like saying it shouldnt have been broadcasted on tv because its bad taste....

Hi!

Is this message for us creedance? or is it for Chewnet?
    Please confirm.

Thanks.

Originally posted by creedance
    okay,i will do u 3 flash banners for 75$
    check http://www.hostingcreations.com/
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Thank you for pointing this out. Our assurance that it is not meant as an insult or anything. Anyway, we will try to replace it soon if it needs be.

(Our empathy for the families and friends of the 9/11 tragedy).

God bless everyone.

Originally posted by bjseiler
    Hey consul I really like your work and I might point one of my clients your way for some banner ads, but man, that 9/11 ad you have up on your site seems like it is in pretty bad taste to me. An airplane flying at the towers?? Again, I am not flaming you or anything, your work looks good, but I really think that example ad will tick a lot of people off. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by consul
    Hi!

I suggest you take a look at our Weekend Special and get ready to order this weekend.

Also, the cheapest may not be what you need. Our design package has a 30-day full money-back guarantee. No questions asked.

Take care. Hope to hear from you!

EDIT: New 468x60 animated sample added. This one is the latest order. It is an actual project (not mockup sample).
    Hi,

Definitely I would recommend Castlemelody and his team for the great job that they do. Very Professional work and great creativity. They have realized several designs for us and we are very happy, we will work again with them for our next project.

edited to correct spelling error
    Last edited by WebSun; 09-14-2002 at 11:21 AM.
    We Host The World...
    For reseller, revendeur, revendedor...