Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This girl thing....

Well... I met this girl in my chemistry class named Cristina or Christina not sure which. Well I haven't really talked to her yet... but for some reason I like her... On the first day of school she came up to me and introduced her self...I said hey back to her and all but then I left!! I ruined a good chance to talk to her!! Well sometimes I see her looking at me but it might be that I look at there and then she looks at me cause I look at her...lol very confusing.... My friends keep telling me to ask her out but I don't think I should...she is kind of out of my league...she is a Junior in High school and I'm a sophomore. She is very popular and I'm not so popular.... and she hangs out with other popular people!! so I don't know what to do.... Home coming is coming up soon...and I would like to go with her.... but I'm too scared to ask... I'm not sure if she is going out with anyone...She probably is but not sure...I've only seen her hang out once with this guy but I don't think they are going out... if any has any advice please post it... Thanks!!

-Marko
    Marko P. | mpaivarinta@pulsehost.com
    http://www.pulsehost.com - Advanced Hosting Solutions

I would like a female point of view here also!!

Ask her if she wants to shag now or shag later..

Play with her. Just kinda ask her like who she is going to homecoming with. If she says no one, be like Yeah I think I might go by myself too, well unless if I can find a date. If she says something even remotely close that she likes ya, go for it.

yea I think I'm going to that...it's a good idea I guess... But I would like a female point of view...of what I should do....

It worked for me...

I don't think that there is a age difference... She is a junior I think average juniors are about 16 years old... I know lots of sophomores that are 15 years old and will be 16... I'm 16 and I'll be 17 next June...so I'm a older sophomore...

I forgot to mention the age thing on the first post..

Originally posted by OKIHost
    Ask her if she wants to shag now or shag later..
    I would second this, works great for me.. then again I am married to the women.

Re: This girl thing....

Originally posted by Marko_P
    On the first day of school she came up to me and introduced her self...I said hey back to her and all but then I left!! I ruined a good chance to talk to her!!
    This is good (that she introduced herself to you, not that you left). Shows that she is pretty friendly and outgoing, and at least she isn't repulsed by you, yet.
    Well... I met this girl in my chemistry class named Cristina or Christina not sure which.
    This is bad. Find out her name, don't ask her. Then ASAP, you should make it a point to say hello to her (by name- i.e. "Hey Christina"), she's in your class so it shouldn't be all that odd. You can even talk about something in class, a quiz coming up, etc. Hopefully you'll need to choose lab partners soon!

My friends keep telling me to ask her out but I don't think I should...she is kind of out of my league...she is a Junior in High school and I'm a sophomore. She is very popular and I'm not so popular.... and she hangs out with other popular people!!
    She's only 'out of your league' in your head. Homecoming might be quite an event to ask her out to. See if you can discover things she might like (maybe overhear her talk about a band she likes or something about her -clothes, notes, something) that would give you something to talk about.

For example, I'm married but if I weren't, there's a very nice woman at work who talks about her child, clubs she likes, music, etc. If i were interested in her, I would hit upon those topics to get the ball rolling.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

Thanks... I think her name is Cristina wit out the H... And I think I know what kind of music she like s..I think it's R&B and Hip hop... And I hate those...I'm into ROCK!! Well I g2g...school tomorrow .. Keep posting!!

Dude! Just talk to her. You'd be surprised how well that works.

Well.. small talk is always good...

Also, don't make yourself look like a fool, but women sometimes enjoy to laugh, and if you know how to make them laugh without being a complete idiot, it helps alot...

Once you get her to laughing and smiling, complement her, on things like her smile, etc...

Do that for a few days till you can talk freely, and its easy to talk to her then maybe ask about dates to homecomming.. Don't come off to strong at first...

You have a great opportunity to start up a conversation with her since she is in your class. Believe me, girls get just as nervous as boys do. Some of us are just better at hiding it than others. Just remember that You have two good signs she may be interested in you. One, her introducing herself to you, and two always looking at you. Even if she is looking at you to see if you are looking at her, that still means there is interest there. If Homecoming is getting near you better start getting busy. Good luck with her and let us know how it works out! Ahhh, young love. I almost forgot about all the angst you go through at the age, but it sure is a helluva ride
    Cyber Wurx - Atlanta Co-location Provider
    Serving businesses since 1997
    Atlanta Data centers owned and operated with 24/7ONSITE Support
    http://www.cyberwurx.com or sales@cyberwurx.com

Isnt cristina and christina pronounced the same?

Get the scoop on her from people, find out what she likes. Then start up a conversation with her, about that. Its a cheap trick, but girls always fall for it.

lol keep us updated on what happens

i'm a lame as* myself to shy to ask the girls out lol /me kicks myself

Say "Hello <insert name>, you have very nice legs....can I take a picture of them?"

*laughs to self*

Think of it this way, you only live once, you may look back on it and think 'what if', just ask her out.

More advice will cost ya
    - Andy
    Free browser based game:
    http://www.critticage.com
    Play in your spare time!

*singing* I gave my love a chicken, that had no bones...

I think some of us oldies forget teenage love (I know I do). But some simple advice is:

- Be yourself and remember she's a person too
    - Girls don't tend to kill you when you talk to them so you shouldn't be nervous.. unless you're a Praying Mantis.
    - Treat her as you would a friend and you'll feel less like you have to 'perform'.
    - Find out what you have in common rather than what you don't. Interestingly enough sometimes it's the differences between people that makes them closer.

Finally, just remember that girls (or guys), come and go. You might not spend the rest of your life with this girl, but you might just find out in years to come that it was a good time and worth remembering. The best thing to do is to just relax, and enjoy your time with her, regardless of how it turns out. You might get the girl, you might get a good friend - both are pretty good at the end of the day.

Seems like a nice girl from what you've said, and lets face it - a good looking girl as well is always icing on the cake Life's for the living, so enjoy it whatever happens

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

.. but I think it's spelled differently

[edit]insert this comment after 'peteny's post on the previous page and it'll make sense[/edit]
    WYSIWYG

There is nothing in the spellings. If you are unable to get that girl you can try for some other.

Yea...well thanks...I'm going to see that girl next monday...so I'm going to to try to talk to her... 2 weeks till homecoming!! Well I'll live if she doesnt like me... I just hope she does... hehe..

Best of luck Marko on your mission. Make sure you dont stink. hehe...

Here's the deal. Pretty girls often don't get asked out by 'common' looking boys because those boys always assume she is out of his league. The truth is, she is probably very tired of those pretty boys being the only ones that ask her out, and would be much more happy with some one that is 'real'
    Some one she doesn't have to keep her lipstick on straight for. Some one who won't spend more time in the bathroom combing his hair than a girl does.
    Some one who isn't worried about keeping up an image for other people.
    Some one who can pass by a mirror without checking himself.
    Some one with personality.
    You just might be that 'some one' she is intrested in.
    Now I should tell you time is getting short and it's possible that some pretty boy has asked her, but she is waiting . . .
    So you better hurry up!

*If she turns you down what have you lost? Nothing. Even creeps get dates. You know how? It's called the law of averages. If a creep asks out 100 girls, one is bound to accept. I don't believe you are a creep, so your number should be much lower than that.
    Smile and have a good day, no matter what.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!™
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

*If she turns you down what have you lost? Nothing
    Your confidence

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast