reseller T&Cs example?

where I can find a good example of Terms and Conditions (Policies) of a reseller?

thanks

At a reseller's website.

Look for 'Terms and Conditions'

Lats...
    Lats...

Hi,

You should take a look at the terms and conditions of the company you are getting you reseller account from too as you will probably have to have all your sitesd meeting there conditions as well as your own.

HTH

Originally posted by Lats
    At a reseller's website.

Look for 'Terms and Conditions'

Lats...
    is that legal to copy and paste (may modify some words) other resellers T&Cs?

It's always polite to ask first.

Lats...
    Lats...

go77306,

It is best to get permission first. It can probably be considered a copyright violation if you simply copy someone else's TOS.

With that being said, feel free to base your TOS off of ours. Keep in mind that you will probably have different policies than us. Please do not just copy and paste our TOS, but you can have ours open and be reading it when writing yours.

Note: We are not a reseller, but I don't really think it matters. TOS's are usually pretty similar all around.

http://www.bravidio.com/tos.html

(Mods, I hope that link is OK, I'm just trying to help him out. If not feel free to remove it.)

Thanks!

thanks!!! You guys are so GOOD!

If you still need it, you are more than welcome to use our TOS as a template: http://hostsector.com/terms.html

It doesn't really differ from any other TOS you saw before, but feel free to use whatever you need.

Boris