Small graphics job - needed asap

I need someone as soon as possible to do some graphics work. It will just be one graphic which will be used on the first/front page of a site thats nearing completion. I have some photos here which can be used with a bit of Photoshop'ing (or equiv program) + a slogan adding.

It obviously wouldn't look right to simply place a photo on the front page so it will need it jazzing up a bit. The website needs to be finished very soon and I'm busy getting the rest of it done so want to give this little graphics job to someone else to speed things up.

Payment can be via Paypal or Nochex (UK only) the minute that its finished - there won't be any messing about on that

Please email me or reply here with your price for this job and try to include a few examples of your work/skills. You can also get me on MSN (ID same as email below). No forum PM's please as they can get a difficult to manage.

[email protected] (email address & MSN ID)
    Clook Internet -
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Re: graphic work

Are you looking then for someone to do Illustration work? or just to customize the images you wouls scan into your computer and send to a place like us?

Our fee would be $50 for any Illustration/graphic work

and I am not going to be sepending my time doing samples of what we can do for you but you can look at our logos we have created in the past and I could give you a url or two demonstrating some illistrations we have done for past clients.

We can also have a money back policy if you are not satisfied with our work.

if you are interested

e-mail [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon

United Kingdom
    Hey Jim,
    Get in contact for a quote. Depending on what you want doing, I'm sure we can provide you with a reasonable offer.

We can do some fantastic things when editing and jazzing up images. I will have some examples of these for you. I've added you to my MSN contacts, hope to speak soon.

Best Regards,
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website