Gigenet - quick initial review

I another thread recently I done a 5 year review for another provider hover circumstance changed and I took on a couple of Gigenet servers ( relatively high end)
    Sales were extremely efficient working with me to achieve what I needed at a price I was comfortable with, replies were fast and concise so I ended up with 2 new machines and backup service.
    Normally I don't need a lot of support and for the first few weeks nothing bar rDNS set ups - However I ran into some serious post migration issues over the past few days that had me stumped, support has been some of the best I have ever received both in speed and efficiency - a big thank you in particular to Alex who I must have been driving nuts.
    Anyway I sincerely hope I will be coming back to this thread in 5 years time to update it.

Nil illegitimi carborundum
    I'm getting old and don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

Thanks for your initial comments. Please come back with more as you said. Please report the domain for verification by the mods.

3. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!