Thumbs up Plesk Server Setup Services

Hello,

We would like to offer our expertise for the following services. If you are a new admin and need help setting up or you are a host who requires a better DNS on your servers then this post is for you.

SERVICE 1
    ================================
    If you have just purchased a server and need it securing then for just $25 per server we can offer the following:

* Installation of SSH to latest version
    * Disabling of telnet services
    * Installation of IPTables firewall
    * Update of Plesk to latest patched version
    * Update of PHP to latest version including GDLib and MCrypt
    * Configuration of own(dedicated) DNS if required
    * Optimisation of zone records

SERVICE 2
    =================================
    If you own two servers(Plesk) and would like primary and secondary DNS services on seperate servers then we can do this for $25. This will require you to update secondary name server records

SERVICE 3
    ==================================

If you are using Plesk and are fed up with buggy internet name daemon(BIND) then we can upgrade you to DJBDns a highly rated DNS service with 0 exploits. Clients will still be able to edit zone files via the Plesk control panel and any upgrades should not effect the DNS service. Please email us for costs for this service

If you are interested in any of these services please either come and chat with us or send in your order to [email protected] including your name servers you will be/are using and domain name. Also include a brief description of what you require.

We will then send you out a billing request and you will then be scheduled for an engineer to complete the service

Thanks

Robbie
    [email protected]
    http://www.4web-space.com

Thanks,

Well it doesnt take us long to do these and I know it can be a minefield when your just starting out so hopefully these services maybe of use to someone

Thanks

Robbie
    4web-space.com

Re: Plesk Server Setup Services

Originally posted by 4web-space
    SERVICE 3
    ==================================

If you are using Plesk and are fed up with buggy internet name daemon(BIND) then we can upgrade you to DJBDns a highly rated DNS service with 0 exploits. Clients will still be able to edit zone files via the Plesk control panel and any upgrades should not effect the DNS service. Please email us for costs for this service
    I'm not trying to steal any business from you, but I use djbdns and BIND in production and I'd love to be able to replace BIND with djbdns on my plesk boxes. I'm pretty competent and have a fairly custom DNS maintenance system to begin with, so if you're feeling like a nice guy and want to clue me in, drop me a PM.