My month has sucked so far

First i get a speeding ticket on labor day for going 9 over the speed limit, then he says i did a rolling stop (which i didnt). THEN!! last night i was at a yield sign and someone hit me from behind so i hit the guy in front of me, then the guy behind me took off. i have to pay a $500 deductable!! grrr

Awwww man i hope your month gets better

I was going through the worst part of I-26 in SC and just as I looked over my shoulder to see if I could merge the lady in front of me slammed on her breaks and I hit the back of her 2002 cougar. I got out, my 91 Toyota Camry bumper didn't look different at all(Toyota rocks) and the only damage I could see on her car was a couple places the paint had been scratched off. After staring at it for about 15 mins we saw that there was a little ding in the side of her back bumper (Had to be looking at it at the right angle to even notice it) But we both thought it would only be a couple hundred dollars at most so I gave her my number and said I'd take care of it without going through the insurance crap. She agreed, we took the car in and it turned out to cost $1750 bucks! I about had a canary.
    Get your certificate of knowification autographed by REW!
    Visit rewdog.com for details.

Re: My month has sucked so far

Originally posted by DoobyWho
    First i get a speeding ticket on labor day for going 9 over the speed limit, then he says i did a rolling stop (which i didnt). THEN!! last night i was at a yield sign and someone hit me from behind so i hit the guy in front of me, then the guy behind me took off. i have to pay a $500 deductable!! grrr
    Maybe you'll get a lucrative contract next month and live the rest of your life in a million-dollar Malibu home. I hope everything turns out ok for you.
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

That sucks

lol i get my car outta the shop tomorrow wish me luck its the first time it will be running properly since i had my accident on june 26th

and best of luck in your driving or maybe you should just get a bicycle? j/k

LOL

Poor dude. I'm sorry to hear about your month.
    The giant hamster of doom rains coconuts upon your tiny city.

Wish you better luck for the next month.

My month got worse last night but then it got better. My fiance told me she wanted space , etc etc, but bout 30 min after i left she wanted me back.

thanks guys

My month got worse last night but then it got better. My fiance told me she wanted space , etc etc, but bout 30 min after i left she wanted me back.
    That's really cool - Good to know that you are appreciated from time to time huh? Awesome result..

All good Normality rocks

Traffic things always seem to happen in threes.

Hang in there!

[quoteTraffic things always seem to happen in threes[/quote]

LOL